Prime BJ Penn vs Prime Jose Aldo at 155

I think they´re both the same size, so I don´t believe size would be a decisive factor here.
The fight would happen on the feet, as neither guy would try to take the other down and if they did, both had great tdd.
Penn had good hands, but he wasn´t a 1 punch ko artist or a very high volume striker, he used to catch guys coming in, using his boxing to counter.
But I think Aldo would play it safe and stay on the outside using prime leg kicks, forcing Penn to put the pressure on, which would play right into Aldo´s game, as he himself was very good with his head movement and crisp counters.
Aldo by UD.

Close fight. Aldos leg kicks are a big factor, but BJ was insanely accurate and if he dropped him he can submit bjj blackbelts with ease once he has the back.

I think they´re both the same size, so I don´t believe size would be a decisive factor here.
The fight would happen on the feet, as neither guy would try to take the other down and if they did, both had great tdd.
Penn had good hands, but he wasn´t a 1 punch ko artist or a very high volume striker, he used to catch guys coming in, using his boxing to counter.
But I think Aldo would play it safe and stay on the outside using prime leg kicks, forcing Penn to put the pressure on, which would play right into Aldo´s game, as he himself was very good with his head movement and crisp counters.
Aldo by UD.

What about Penn's jiujiutsu? Can't this be a factor ?

either guy by UD/SD

if its a stoppage it would be a Penn submission. both guys chins were good and aldo wouldnt ever sub penn

Aldo likely gets KO’d the same way he did vs Conor

Penn by RNC.

He could take down WWs... won a belt at WW. Cmon

I think WEC Aldo beats any other guy remotely around his weightclass in history.

BJ would box the ears off Aldo. Aldo had great leg kicks though. It's funny because they are both clearly out of prime and most people will analyse this fight with washed up BJ and no leg kick Aldo in mind.

Jose crushes him. Penn p4p most overrated fighter.

Prime BJ Penn would eat McGregor for breakfast.

you have never trained at athletics once in your dweeby life. i'm a 6'4 scholar athlete and guys like me have been taking the virginity of the women you like for years and you're clearly sick of it. i'm sorry you weren't blessed with these genes and aesthetics maybe the new year will bring you new luck,

take care chump

BJ would box the ears off Aldo. Aldo had great leg kicks though. It's funny because they are both clearly out of prime and most people will analyse this fight with washed up BJ and no leg kick Aldo in mind.
He could potentially take him down..

If Aldo had problems with Llamas and Mendez on top of him.. he would be really fucked having Penn on top

you have never trained at athletics once in your dweeby life. i'm a 6'4 scholar athlete and guys like me have been taking the virginity of the women you like for years and you're clearly sick of it. i'm sorry you weren't blessed with these genes and aesthetics maybe the new year will bring you new luck,

take care chump
Thanks man! Happy New Year to you too!

Aldo is probably the worst possible match up BJ Penn could ever have....

He would absolutely annihilate him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back