Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To avoid the NCA I'm not revealing that on here. Will just have to manage without congratulations and celebrations. I do know someone born on the 29th of February though.

She seems nice. Apparently she likes horses too. 🐎

F3fBgq9WoAErj4t

Fq-fZ-fXsAIMakc

41f5d97b-9e43-4d19-9388-30b138e54c6a

I'm fairly confident I'm the only person who listens to Norwegian hip hop on this forum, as I don't think @Frode Falch does, but here's something once again to counterbalance the dreamy girl pop filling the thread:

You know, while Norwegian hip hop is very well produced and all, i cant listen to when they rap or sing in Norwegian. Because most lyrics in hip hop is cringe enough.. to hear them in your main language, makes it even worse.

But i am not picky when it comes to music genre for driving, working, or training. I can listen to almost anything.

@weaselkenievil @650lb Sumo @Chules What's the deal here? Was the other big arena in town not (good) enough? Big man LG wants to play a couple of nights there next month and some of my UK friends got tickets for it. The UFC got a event scheduled there aswell in July.

LOL

Not from Manchester so can’t comment as much but from what I’ve read, a new concert venue mainly funded by the same Abu Dhabi cocksuckers that own Man City with some very rich investors like that twat Harry styles too. Manchester probably didn’t need another venue as it’s not even much bigger than the arena nearby. Lots of issues with the building/test event regulations etc but that’s to be expected with anything new I guess

Just looked at the Leverkusen mascot :eek: :eek: :eek: looks like a homeless crackhead

bayer-04-leverkusen-v-sc-paderborn-07-bundesliga.jpg

State of him :eek:
That's barely even recognisable as a lion lol. He belongs in a club with these guys:

ryhmllb68mf51.jpg

YtE8f2h.jpeg

GLNtRbYXMAAMyA-

@weaselkenievil @650lb Sumo @Chules What's the deal here? Was the other big arena in town not (good) enough? Big man LG wants to play a couple of nights there next month and some of my UK friends got tickets for it. The UFC got a event scheduled there aswell in July.

LOL

I haven't been following the story much but I've just heard how thing after thing is going wrong with it and the opening keeps getting pushed back, the manager also resigned. Apparently they cancelled one concert ten minutes before it was due to start, ie after everyone had paid and entered, when an air conditioner fell off the gantry. It didn't hit anyone though. It's bad when that kind of thing happens as people have time booked off work, train tickets and hotels paid for etc. Seems like a big expensive fiasco, like Edinburgh Trams or HS2 or probably lots of other things in this deteriorating country. I bet it would be ready ahead of schedule and under budget in China.

Last edited:
Quite common in "the West" these days isn't it? Basically the same over here with larger projects, construction stuff. In many ways a good example for everything that's going on (or not) nowadays. Spending lots of money, can't get shit done etc

That's barely even recognisable as a lion lol. He belongs in a club with these guys:

ryhmllb68mf51.jpg

YtE8f2h.jpeg

GLNtRbYXMAAMyA-

:oops:<lol>harsh

Why the hell are "celebrities" investing in Leeds? Will Ferrell, russel crowe, phelps, spieth.
I think Ferrell is a Chelsea mark

At least it's not Saudi blood money...<8>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back