PFL, Professional Fighters League, MMA, betting thread

Because its not well thought out analysis, or any analysis at all, its a summary of what he inferred wikicapping; thats it. If that impresses you then have at it and tail him on the Mokhnatkina ML but shitty betting advice is shitty betting advice regardless of how neatly it is posted.
I never said it impressed me or that I necessarily agreed with the pick. I said who gives a shit if he makes more than one post and doesn't consolidate it to please you. He's also not advising anyone tail him either.

I'm locked in. Let's get it.

2pm PST / 5pm EST start time.

Goltsov (-150) $54.00 to win $36.00

Jenkins (-110) $44.00 to win $40.00

OAM (-188) $42.00 to win $72.06

Brunson (+195) $50.00 to win $97.50
Cooper (-116) $25.00 to win $29.00
= Brunson $21.00 to win $72.50

Braga (-125) $100.00 to win $80.00
Braga R4 (+1500) $10.00 to win $150.00
Braga R5 (+1800) $10.00 to win $180.00

Sadibou Sy (+175, +150) $72.00 to win $116.00
Mago (-138) $47.34 to win $34.30
= Sy $37.70 to win $68.66

OAM, Harrison, Braga, Pacheco $25.00 to win $57.43

Got some good odds this time around. Betway.ca is full of opportunities if you're Canadian. Low limits, though.

Last edited:
Lol blyde rising the hand, but doing nothing in the fight... why are fighters so low IQ?

I like OAM's chances to win vs Collard a lot, Collard can only win by turning it into a dog fight. OAM is too smart for that, he's not going to play that game. He'd rather turn it into a safe snoozer of a fight then fight stupid.

I actually scored the first for Braga, but most judges probably wouldn't. It was close, but I thought he had the more damaging strikes.
Rd2 was Pinedo's for sure.
So likely Pinedo is up 2-0, but it feels like Braga is just biding his time. I think this third will be pretty telling.

Nice knee by Pinedo, but I disagree with that stoppage lol. Especially for a title fight.
Oh well, onto the next one haha.

Pretty early stoppage but doubt anything changes for the better for Braga had it continued a few more strikes anyway

DK has Josh Silveira ML (finish only) at +150, that's a pretty solid line. He's got plenty of finishing upside imo as the naturally bigger guy, Impa fought at 170 lbs as recent as last year lol.

What a silly round. Brunson looks like he punched away all of his cardio. Might be tempting to put a livebet on Cooper.

Well, Cooper was NOT intelligently defending himself in that round. Brunson 10-8 at least I think. The only reason he didn't push the finish was because I think he's concerned about his cardio.
Should be 3rds up for Brunson.
Cooper needs a stoppage obviously.
Keeping with my Brunson prefight bet. I don't think Cooper gets it done.

Ray Cooper is getting his shit pushed in.

Back to welterweight, little man...

Well one things for sure, if they actually make Eblen vs Brunson we gotta back up the brinks truck lol.

Josh has looked tired in the one fight that didn't end super quick, so I'm interested to see what he looks like in R3.

Back