International OJ Simpson Dead

Even though the jury was clearly biased(and some have even admitted as such), I gotta say that the whole DNA shit(where they took OJ's blood to the crime scene), probably would've raised doubts in my mind too.

Everyone talks about the glove shit and the Furman shit, but that was the one moment where I thought the case was lost legitimately. I'm pretty damn sure he did it, but the investigation and prosecution was a clown show.

Even though the jury was clearly biased(and some have even admitted as such), I gotta say that the whole DNA shit(where they took OJ's blood to the crime scene), probably would've raised doubts in my mind too.

Everyone talks about the glove shit and the Furman shit, but that was the one moment where I thought the case was lost legitimately. I'm pretty damn sure he did it, but the investigation and prosecution was a clown show.
i was not born in this country but this blood thing was talked about for days noow i mean some say it as planted but guy him self said he was cut at the scene and he left after wards

i was not born in this country but this blood thing was talked about for days noow i mean some say it as planted but guy him self said he was cut at the scene and he left after wards
Like I said, he probably did it. However, the chain of custody fuck up with his vile of blood plants seeds of doubt. If you were trying to prove a frame job, having the investigators on the case with a vile of OJ's blood at that scene, seems like a rather convenient mistake to make. I'd certainly have to entertain the idea that they framed him, or at the very least dressed the scene up a bit more than it may have previously been, to cement a conviction.

It's actually quite amazing at how badly that case was bungled by investigators and the prosecution. OJ may have had a dream team defense, but he also hit the jackpot with incompetent investigators and prosecutors. It was a such a gong show.

Like I said, he probably did it. However, the chain of custody fuck up with his vile of blood plants seeds of doubt. If you were trying to prove a frame job, having the investigators on the case with a vile of OJ's blood at that scene, seems like a rather convenient mistake to make. I'd certainly have to entertain the idea that they framed him, or at the very least dressed the scene up a bit more than it may have previously been, to cement a conviction.

It's actually quite amazing at how badly that case was bungled by investigators and the prosecution. OJ may have had a dream team defense, but he also hit the jackpot with incompetent investigators and prosecutors. It was a such a gong show.

Also, the tapes of the idiot racist cop lol. Jesus fucking Christ.

Back