Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
He sure gave AJ a hell of a fight almost 2 years after fighting Fury, also Fury can be just as fucking boring, and will be 36 in August. Dude might be shot too, might as well fuck off. What Fury did after the Vlad fight was the most hilariously blatant yet elaborate dodging I've seen in boxing in many many years lol.
I dont think it was a dodge, the dude is a legitimate mental case with substance abuse issues lmao

If it's Seether does that make it more gay, or less gay?
lol so guys trying to take control of topic lol so if you call your self a gay it will somehow feel better like you are confortable with yoursexuality lo

lol so guys trying to take control of topic lol so if you call your self a gay it will somehow feel better like you are confortable with yoursexuality lo
This thread is gay enough, you being here is just too much gay. Go be gay somewhere else.

This thread is gay enough, you being here is just too much gay. Go be gay somewhere else.
queer of you to admit that . i take my common sense and straightness away now i did my job you guys no self reflect who is bigger gay

queer of you to admit that . i take my common sense and straightness away now i did my job you guys no self reflect who is bigger gay
At least the thread will be a lot less gay now. Fuck off.

'Lotta homo in here, it's like a sword fight in the coliseum

I'd rather have Crosby (pause), no hesitation.
Hes more complete of a d-end. Parsons better versatility being able to move around.

Crosby against the run is just absurd, he gets so many TFL’s its insane. Somehow people only care about sacks even though theyre the same result lol.

Id actually like to see that on a large scale poll, but either way theyre both in the elite tier with only a few others.

Hes more complete of a d-end. Parsons better versatility being able to move around.

Crosby against the run is just absurd, he gets so many TFL’s its insane. Somehow people only care about sacks even though theyre the same result lol.

Id actually like to see that on a large scale poll, but either way theyre both in the elite tier with only a few others.
His game against the run alone is why I take Crosby without hesitation, but he's just as good at rushing the passer. To me when you're so good at both that out weighs by a mile being able to line up in different spots.

I’d choose Crosby over Parsons no hesitation too tbh.

kdkimnumdrgtxdwfocdc

A bunch of good guys on the Titans. They are like the anti-Chiefs, including win total.

I competed in the Special Olympics.

I got destroyed.

'Lotta homo in here, it's like a sword fight in the coliseum
Roshcsh51 is one angry homo lol he should have been in death race.movie

Last edited:
Back