NCAAB (4) Alabama Crimson Tide vs (1) UConn Huskies 8:50pm ET 4-6

@Krixes Rip and Ray Allen (GOATson’s papa) at the game

I had a real bad headache so I ate two 10mg gummies. I feel like I'm tripping now...🐸
Sucks you get those headaches bro. My sister just started getting some. She’s going for a cat scan

Sucks you get those headaches bro. My sister just started getting some. She’s going for a cat scan
It sucks man, I try not to let it get me down. I've been getting them so long, I can usually just go about my day and no one can tell. Sometimes it just takes me out. Hopefully everything is good with your sister's brain, headaches just flat out suck.

Bro this announcer just said “the wiener” instead of the winner lmao anyone hear that?

It sucks man, I try not to let it get me down. I've been getting them so long, I can usually just go about my day and no one can tell. Sometimes it just takes me out. Hopefully everything is good with your sister's brain, headaches just flat out suck.
I get a couple a year real bad but that’s it. I think I asked you before but you heard of Botox for headaches? I heard it works

This lil yachty mcd’s commercial is GOATed

I get a couple a year real bad but that’s it. I think I asked you before but you heard of Botox for headaches? I heard it works
I was supposed to get them years ago. My neurologist talked me out of after she told me about the side effects. I scare easily...😁

I was supposed to get them years ago. My neurologist talked me out of after she told me about the side effects. I scare easily...😁
Oh yeah fuck some side effects. Sometimes them shits sound worse than the initial problem lol

Back