Social My new tattoo.

I love them all, but I agree the whale is third place.
And I laughed about the “Whalen’s eye” because I knew a guy named Whalen that had a bug eye

What are you getting on your leg?
Science fiction themed. Starting with a chick soldier with her leg on a pile of robot parts. Not anime style, but something akin to an 80’s SF cover. Still planning the rest with the artist. Thinking about adding some Cold War propaganda to tie it all together. Like a space race up my leg. Though I wanted to do a sleeve like that too… Just undecided at this point.

Got another one yesterday. Three hours in the chair on the inside of the bicep. This area is a bit tender compared to the shoulder area. Aaron Harding from Pittsburgh tattoo company.

I got this idea in my head because I have always liked deep sea angler fish since I first saw them on a National Geographic animal card from when I was a kid. And it’s kind of a shoutout to my oldest son, Sebastian, whom I affectionately call SeaBass. Even though this is not even close to an actual sea bass, those would be boring as a tattoo. The mermaid that is attracted to the bioluminescence represents my wifey, a redhead. I wasn’t sure how she would feel about that-either flattered or angry because it’s about to be eaten. To make the design, I looked up some American traditional deep sea angler fish tattoos and American trad mermaids. I then ducked around d with the images by turning the mermaid into a sticker. I altered the colors to make her a redhead and the tail green, then in my notes section, I downloaded the AmTrad angler fish and added the sticker of the mermaid and adjusted the angle. Sent it to my artist, Aaron, who then redesigned the tattoo so it would be his own.

I fucking love this one. It’s more colorful, very crisp, and I earned this one the hard way. The color didn’t really hurt, it the outline in some places, felt like my arm was being cut off or someone was hammering a nail in with a sledge hammer. Anyone else have inside bicep done, and if so, how was it for you?

And as always, give me your honest thoughts. View attachment 1042186View attachment 1042187

Not my style but I think it's cool. Don't fret other folks opinions. Ink (unless it's wall art) is very individual and if it holds meaning to you so much the better.

Just finished a 6 hour piece on the back of my left leg a bit ago (Feb) and starting to get that itch! Spent way too much finishing my right ribs this year too so will probably hold off till post summer or so.

<Oku04>

Not my style but I think it's cool. Don't fret other folks opinions. Ink (unless it's wall art) is very individual and if it holds meaning to you so much the better.

Just finished a 6 hour piece on the back of my left leg a bit ago (Feb) and starting to get that itch! Spent way too much finishing my right ribs this year too so will probably hold off till post summer or so.

<Oku04>

Thanks. Art is a very personal thing. As long as the work is done decent, why would you question someone’s personal choices? Now, if it is a shitty tat on a questionable subject matter in certain places(face, maybe) then I might question choices.

But I know my artist is good and his work is solid.

I bet the whole ribs was fun. Damn

Science fiction themed. Starting with a chick soldier with her leg on a pile of robot parts. Not anime style, but something akin to an 80’s SF cover. Still planning the rest with the artist. Thinking about adding some Cold War propaganda to tie it all together. Like a space race up my leg. Though I wanted to do a sleeve like that too… Just undecided at this point.

Hard to picture that with so many elements, but it tells a story and that is cool when it comes to tattoos. I will say that a storyline on legs seems harder to follow than on the arm. Maybe because our arms are so visible all the time and it gives people more time to decipher the images.

After waiting over 20 years to get a tattoo, I have now gotten my second in 3 months. I couldn’t get a visible tattoo when I was a police officer, and where I wanted them was on my shoulders and upper arms. So when I retired in 2020, I knew I was going to get one. But I took my time being absolutely sure in the design. It took me even longer to decide on the artist. After making a post in a fb tattoo group looking for local artists, a guy reached out to me and said he would kill it. I booked him, however, I had my doubts when we were talking after the booking and he said “I am excited to do my first kraken.” Well, I reached out to a world renowned artist, Kat Taborses, whom I have become friends with and asked her if she thought this guy could complete my tat based upon his portfolio. She said no, absolutely not. So, Kat lives in Philippines or I would go to her every single time. I then reached out to another friend in Louisiana and asked the same questions. She said that she follows a guy named Aaron Harding at the Pittsburgh tattoo company (rad trad dad on instagram). So I reached out to him and he did my first tattoo in may. I fucking love it. So I contacted him back in June and told him I was ready for round 2, so last night was his first available opening.

It took 3 hours(compared to the other takkng over 4) and cost me $550. I will post the first one so you can see how they go together. The kraken is dragging down a ship while the whale is pushing one up to the surface. I fucking love these thingsView attachment 996702View attachment 996703 View attachment 996704
Beautiful pieces

I
Love Handle and Tramp Stamp area were brutal. I'm good with the needle but it was intense lol o_O
I wasn’t at all bothered by my first two tats, but this one had a few areas that I just kept thinking “be done already!”

Looks like some mid life crisis cringe and the whale looks like my BBC

Sorry for your loss

What , the whole area ? What you're supposed to do is shave off only half of the pubic area, set fire to the other half then smash the crabs with a hammer when they flee....

Damn. I completely fucked that order up. I hit myself with the hammer, then set fire, then I was shaving. The cheap plastic razor was melting and everything

Looks like some mid life crisis cringe and the whale looks like my BBC

Sorry for your loss

Sorry your cock is ugly if it looks like a whale. Tell me, when you’re pounding another guy in the ass, do the teeth bother him?

"Im going to get a tattoo of a butt. And its going to have a tattoo of a butt shaped tattoo on it. And Im going to get it on my butt.

Butt-Head.

Back