Social My new tattoo.

thematically they make sense you are the ship and you wanna get rocked by some big pulsing alphas

seriously though it looks good and the old school asthetic and colors are interesting
I also like the whale it looks like it has some first nations inspiration in it's creation
what do these mean to you? why do you identify with these images?

Ok, so I almost pursued a marine biology career. Ultimately, I didn’t because I really suck at advanced chemistry and in my sophomore year, I really became interested in law enforcement and wanted to do fbi(until I became an adrenaline junkie with the crazy calls of being a beat cop), so I changed majors. Plus, I didn’t necessarily want to be confined to a coastal area.

But the love of all things marine has stuck with me. I love cephalopods(kraken) and my favorite marine predator of all time is livyatan melvilli-a giant Miocene a perm whale that had the largest teeth of any predatory animal the planet has ever known. Their teeth were 14 inches long! They are other whales and it is a serious debate as to which was the apex predator, livyatan or megalodon. Both around 60 feet with livys being a bit heavier and much smarter and they had echolocation, which a strong blast can disorient an animal.

So, I wanted a kraken dragging down a ship and I went with sperm over an actual livy because people would assume a mistake had been made with livys having both upper and lower teeth while sperms just have lower teeth.

I like the northwestern traditional native designs on the BBC…

One of my alternate ideas was a northwestern tribal killer whale, but I wanted to stick to one style of American trad or Neo trad

American traditional, very nice.

Arer you covering them with saniderm?

One of my alternate ideas was a northwestern tribal killer whale, but I wanted to stick to one style of American trad or Neo trad

and the sperm whale is a bit more unique imo. A lot more tribal killer whale tats up in that area of the woods from what I’ve seen, Ishmael…

If you squint your eyes, the whale one looks like an armless Muslim woman wearing a ship for a hat, the octopus one looks like a squawking bird again wearing a ship for a hat.

Also I’m a bit high at the moment!

If you squint your eyes, the whale one looks like an armless Muslim woman wearing a ship for a hat, the octopus one looks like a squawking bird again wearing a ship for a hat.

Also I’m a bit high at the moment!

That was exactly how I described it to him. I told him I wanted a Muslim woman that resembled a bbc wearing a ship as a hat

Back