MW Michel Pereira is the legendary S level athlete

michel-pereira-capoeira.gif

he fights like a video game character played by an 8-year-old boy lol. Not that I'm complaining, he's entertaining AF, but I'm not sure if he can beat a top fighter.
You are stuck in 2019 lol. His current striking is very effecttive and no frills

His opponent is a former LHW, so pretty big as a MW. Got knocked down and choked in less than 2 minutes, that is extremely impressive even if not elite.

Pereira seems to have dat Yoel explosion without the slow pace and volume.

Against cans, yes. It doesn't really matter what his opponent's former weight class was. Was he anywhere near top 10?

Again, I think a top 10 wrestling based opponent goes right through him in the first round.

Also...he should be sitting on a DQ. He won by a blatant illegal strike.

Against cans, yes. It doesn't really matter what his opponent's former weight class was. Was he anywhere near top 10?

Again, I think a top 10 wrestling based opponent goes right through him in the first round.

Also...he should be sitting on a DQ. He won by a blatant illegal strike.
No. He got the knockdown, did the flip, after the flip Ihor got up no problem and then choked.

If the leg impact was so "lethal", how the guy just stood up 2 seconds later? Lol

No. He got the knockdown, did the flip, after the flip Ihor got up no problem and then choked.

If the leg impact was so "lethal", how the guy just stood up 2 seconds later? Lol
No one said it was lethal, they said it was illegal, which it very obviously was.

A competent ref would have stopped the fight, given Potieria the time to recover that he is allowed under the rules, then possibly deducted a point. Unfortunately we did not have a competent ref.

But hey, it DID look super cool, which is what's really important.

Back