Movies Most HIGHLY Anticipated Movies of 2024

Browsing through this list, the only ones I feel like I'd go see at the cinema are Apes, Joker and Nosferatu
Cool, thanks for sharing list.

Aside from films I mentioned in my initial comment (Quient Place Day One, Dune 2)
I would add these from that list.

If

Kingdom of The Planet Of the Apes

Written and directed by John Krasinski, comedy film “IF” stars Krasinski, Ryan Reynolds and Phoebe Waller-Bridge in this tale that asks: what if your imaginary friends weren’t imaginary? One young girl will find out the answer to that question after she starts seeing the imaginary friends created by those around her.

Please no more superhero movies.
hopefully we see a tapering off of these in the next 12-24 months The recent Woke ones have all bombed, and some of the ones that were meant to be near top billing have also shown poorly. Hollywood is nothing if not fickle so i predict a respite. For now.

the sooner that lazy cash cow dies the better

Just realized Sonic 3 is supposed to be coming out at the end of the year. That will be a must see for my family, my son is crazy about Sonic. I didn’t realize it was a 2024 release, I thought I had read before it was supposed to be spring 2025, roughly three years after the second movie came out.

Dune Part 2 and Deadpool 3 are the only ones that I've seen coming out, that hold any interest for me. I won't be seeing them in theaters though, because theaters suck.

Venom 3? Why? The first one was OK, not great. The second one was a steaming pile of dog shit. No need for a third one.

#1 on my list is a 4 part movie. 1st one in June 2nd part in August. Maybe the other 2 come out next year

Dune Part 2 and Deadpool 3 are the only ones that I've seen coming out, that hold any interest for me. I won't be seeing them in theaters though, because theaters suck.

Venom 3? Why? The first one was OK, not great. The second one was a steaming pile of dog shit. No need for a third one.

Venom captures a similar audience as Transformers/Fast and Furious.

Both Venom 1 and 2 made top 10 box office film for the year released.

There are always young dumb boys that enjoy those films. They will keep making them until Tom Hardy says no.

Movies:
Deadpool 3
Dune 2
Furiosa
Madam Web
Mickey 17
Apes movie

TV
Invincible
The Boys
Fallout

Dune 2
Venom 3
Deadpool 3
Furiosa

I'm still waiting for Amazon to release the remake of Road House with Jake Gyllenhaal. Not that I think it will be some sort of great movie but just to see and wonder if it will become as big a cult film as the original.

Back