News Mackenzie Dern’s new boyfriend Antonio Trócoli will make his UFC-debut against undefeated Frenchman Oumar Sy on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Sorry bro, I was challenging my inner gossip-girl while creating this thread

Fuck that, do your thing man.

You do way more then your fair share in terms of sharing useful information, fight announcements, event reminders, etc.

If you want to spice it up, get a little gossip going or whatever, you should do what you want and apologize to absolutely NOBODY.

You have earned that right.

"Antonio is a lucky guy"

Yeah he's so lucky to have a girlfriend that already had another man's child, is a social media attention seeker, and whose job puts her rolling around with other men in the gym.

So much better than dating a normal girl in her 20s, who doesn't have a kid or drama to deal with. Absurd.

Can't disagree with this. She must be a good lay because there ain't much else there for a good looking lad like Trocoli. Sy finishes him I reckon.

Fuck that, do your thing man.

You do way more then your fair share in terms of sharing useful information, fight announcements, event reminders, etc.

If you want to spice it up, get a little gossip going or whatever, you should do what you want and apologize to absolutely NOBODY.

You have earned that right.
He's the reigning and defending Frankie NYC Poster of the Year award winner. He can do as he pleases.

"Antonio is a lucky guy"

Yeah he's so lucky to have a girlfriend that already had another man's child, is a social media attention seeker, and whose job puts her rolling around with other men in the gym.

So much better than dating a normal girl in her 20s, who doesn't have a kid or drama to deal with. Absurd.
None of that shit would bother me except the horse face.

Lol @ the incels in the thread. If you took Andrew Tate's cock out of your mouths for a few days, maybe you too could become worthy of a woman's love instead of being angry basement dwellers.

gmpD66x.png

<Dany07>
Sherbros are jealous of Trócoli.

Back