News Mackenzie Dern’s new boyfriend Antonio Trócoli will make his UFC-debut against undefeated Frenchman Oumar Sy on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Unfortunately, she's not my type.

I only date teenagers because I am a super cool and well-adjusted confident full-grown man.

If you don't like college girls that's cool dude stick to pictures of middle age moms on the internet if that's your thing

@BoxerMaurits sorry the thread turned into a War Room one.

I don't think I've seen anyone besides myself even acknowledge Sy past the first page, lol.

Unfortunately, she's not my type.

I only date teenagers because I am a super cool and well-adjusted confident full-grown man.

Antonio, despite idiotically goin after my boy Green just because he complimented her, is a tall handsome ufc fighter who can definitely do better than Dern looks wise, along with finding a girl that doesn’t have a kid. That’s all the people here was saying in response to someone in this thread saying he was lucky to bag a girl like Dern. Do you disagree with this?

Antonio, despite idiotically goin after my boy Green just because he complimented her, is a tall handsome ufc fighter who can definitely do better than Dern looks wise, along with finding a girl that doesn’t have a kid. That’s all the people here was saying in response to someone in this thread saying he was lucky to bag a girl like Dern. Do you disagree with this?
Both sides are wrong. Hes ugly as fuck (respectfully) but Dern is still not as much of a prize as people make her out to be

I don't give a fuck who random strangers date.

the real question is who has the higher fighter body count, dern? or vanzant?

This you?

Sounds like you do.
Nah, I care about the integrity of this hallowed institution, the karate forum where we talk about professional playfighting.

Let me explain what is happening right now, since you seem confused.

This is a thread about a fighter who has been signed to the UFC. In it, we are talking about Tony Broccoli or some shit, a random douchebag who will get smoked by an actual prospect, Oumar Sy when they fight in a few months.

I do not give a fuck who either of them are dating.

For some reason you decided to announce to the world that you are (allegedly) dating a teenager, and you are proud of it, so I made fun of you, because of course I did. If you are like 22 years old, then cool, good for you, I guess. Sounds like a nightmare, but you do you. If you are over 25 or so then that's absolute nonce behaviour, but again, you do you.

I do not give a fuck who you are dating.

I just think it's silly and a little sad that you felt the need to share your sex life on a karate forum in a thread about professional cage fighter Antonio "Tony Broccoli" Trocoli.

@BoxerMaurits sorry the thread turned into a War Room one.

I don't think I've seen anyone besides myself even acknowledge Sy past the first page, lol.
In this thread there are two parallel conversations.

One of them is about the upcoming fight between Antonio Trocoli and blue-chip prospect Oumar Sy.

The other one is a bunch of weirdos arguing about whether or not Tony Broccoli should dump Mackenzie Dern and date a teenager instead. Or something like that. TBH I wasn't really paying attention.
<seniorvolk>

This is lame. This guy sucks. He’s only being mentioned because of his girlfriend. That aline is embarrassing.

I only know wanna know about Dern. Let me know if she’s fighting, fucking, or modeling. Otherwise, irrelevant knees.
^^^^^^^^^This guy gets it

Nah, I care about the integrity of this hallowed institution, the karate forum where we talk about professional playfighting.

This is a thread about a fighter who has been signed to the UFC. In it, we are talking about Tony Broccoli or some shit, a random douchebag who will get smoked by an actual prospect, Oumar Sy when they fight in a few months.

For some reason you decided to announce to the world that you are (allegedly) dating a teenager, and you are proud of it, so I made fun of you, because of course I did. If you are like 22 years old, then cool, good for you, I guess. Sounds like a nightmare, but you do you. If you are over 25 or so then that's absolute nonce behaviour, but again, you do you.

I just think it's silly and a little sad that you felt the need to share your sex life on a karate forum in a thread about professional cage fighter Antonio "Tony Broccoli" Trocoli.

Some loser called me an incel because I said an over the hill ugly chick with kids isn't a catch.

You guys need to get out more.

Some loser called me an incel because I said an over the hill ugly chick with kids isn't a catch.

You guys need to get out more.
I never called you an Incel.

I called you a real winner in life, and I called you a nonce.

Also you shouldn't have to settle for used up moms if you're not a loser and take care of yourself so you do you. Im surprised you don't find college aged women attractive but that's cool if you don't, keep simping for moms on the internet.

Also you shouldn't have to settle for used up moms if you're not a loser and take care of yourself so you do you. Im surprised you don't find college aged women attractive but that's cool if you don't, keep simping for moms on the internet.
Enjoy spending money on your teenage girlfriend instead of getting a steak and a blowjob from a grateful single mom as a reward for playing video games with her kid for a few hours.

Enjoy spending money on your teenage girlfriend instead of getting a steak and a blowjob from a grateful single mom as a reward for playing video games with her kid for a few hours.
I don't play video games but don't worry about me :)

Back