News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

Martinez literally reaches out to engage a high five of Mr. Jones.

This thing is getting tossed immediately.

Also fricken showing up at 4am. Why not wait 2-3 more hours and collect the sample at a reasonable and still early time.

I think the result of the drug test will likely hurt his career more than the arrest. Sounds like he had something in his system he didn't want to be caught with

"Sounds like"

Based on what? Your hate of Jones? You're simply hoping he will fail a drug test.

Jon jones still not getting stripped of his title until he beats a geriatric stipe and retires

He says he has video proof it never happened and he hasn't been arrested

Last edited:
Jon jones still not getting stripped of his title until he beats a geriatric stipe and retires
Gee I don't know..

Maybe the fact that instead of just taking the drug test he got mad the tester showed up "early" and threatened to kill them?

He’s a fucking lowlife criminal. It’s nice that your hero assaults women. I guess you aspire to be just like him, too? Make sure you teach your kids to beat up women good, and proper. Just like your hero.

Grow up, clown.
Don't forget to teach those kids to, cheat, use drugs... Performance enhancing or otherwise... Eye poke, groin strike, say fuck responsibility, or owing up to ones obligations.... That's all shit... Hedonism galore that's the ticket...

200w.gif

Gee I don't know..

Maybe the fact that instead of just taking the drug test he got mad the tester showed up "early" and threatened to kill them?
Is the tester being charged or Jon jones?

Probably the tester walked in with a uppity attitude and Bones was having a bad day . She likely Starred with the bullshit then Bones grabs her and forcefully shows her exit saying he kill her she comes back .

Don't forget: This is the work of the corrupt UFC and their cooperating comissions.

The guy has been treated so many slaps on the wrist, that in Jon's mind it must mean that he's allowed to act however he'd like.
If anyone wanted him actually punished this "would have happened a long time ago" so Jon feels free to control things in any way he pleases. Because what could actually happen?

And then people must deal with this wrongdoing person IRL and the ego that's been fed by Dana and friends. Yikes.

Can't wait to see how Dana responds to all this. He is in a bit of bind atm. Pretty sure Dana tossed USADA to appease Conor and get him back in the cage, and now Jones pulls this with the new agency Dana replaced USADA with.

Maybe in a perfect world Dana has had enough of covering for this shitbag and makes this right and feeds Jones to Aspinall instead of hanging on to this sham fight with Miocic.

It was 4pm

According to the link in the OP:

The case was prompted by a complaint from a drug-test sample collection worker, Crystal Martinez, who said she and a colleague had gone to Jones' Albuquerque home at 4 a.m. on March 30 to collect urine for a surprise drug test on behalf of their employer, Drug Free Sport International, which is contracted by UFC.

Back