News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

hahaha-we-are-laughing-h9gbsij49h9ft7jv.gif

Yeah its possible he is telling the truth but also possible he is trying to minimize the damage to his reputation.

I wish at this point Jones would just turn into a supervillain like Floyd lol

Saw this on X. When you have a rap sheet that long, people start to give him benefit of the doubt. We will just have to wait and see what happens.
View attachment 1038323
Might as well embrace his dark side. He can't run away from it apparently.

with all the bad things accused of him, there's got to be truth to one of them. but just let it slide he is the GOAT.

If the video of them fist bumping after is true, it might be a set up, or just another psychopath move of Jones to make it seem he is fine with them.

If the video of them fist bumping after is true, it might be a set up, or just another psychopath move of Jones to make it seem he is fine with them.
Or two people at the house of a HW MMA fighter, with a well known criminal history, who just took one of their phones and "jokingly" said he would kill them.
It's no different to someone handing over a wallet with no fight so they don't get stabbed and then going to the cops later.

Jon's just a funny fun loving dude, bruh. He loves cracking death threat jokes, such a kidder that guy.
Yeah, me and my mates make death threats to people we don't know all the time. Always cracks everyone up.

Jones is really a fuckup when he is out of training, he should permanently stay in camp (minus the PED use of course).

Yeah, me and my mates make death threats to people we don't know all the time. Always cracks everyone up.

Jones is really a fuckup when he is out of training, he should permanently stay in camp (minus the PED use of course).
Jon should never drink ever. That video with them "nerd cops"? He's a nutt job psychopath on the booze.

Maybe he's trying to get out of his contract for some of that ngannou money for his last fight.

Hahahaha. He knew he was juiced to the gills and she didn't want to use a fake clean sample. Bet the house on it she asked for a fresh one and not a pre prepared clean one and he panicked 😂😂😂

sample provided

The bottom of this is her actual report, the small black on white text ^

How much do you think that pale and nervous Jerome, who kept making mistakes packing up the sample when he returned with Jones, pee’d in the cup for him?

sample provided

The bottom of this is her actual report, the small black on white text ^

"Jones asked them if they had any money because he was going to sue them"

Lmfao

Ever the great economizer and judge of distance in and out of the ring. Jones determines whether you have money before deciding if it's worth the punch

Weird, Jon said he was in Texas at a Volleyball tournament with his kids when NBC News said he was in police custody. Which is it?

Back