I've Always Been Single on Valentine's Day

Very happy to be single this Valentine's Day.

I can spend money on a nice steak and a decent bottle of wine and still come out way ahead.

Valentines day always turns into spending a shit load of money on your girl, who then gives you sex as a gift...

You spring for flowers, a gift and a nice dinner and a girl gets you the same sex you get if it was a normal day because that is what social media and the like encourages.
We are supposed to get sex in return???
I've been had!

It's ok bro. I'm married sitting on my couch on sherdog for no apparent reason. Wife is with one kid on vacation and I'm with the baby who is sound asleep. I just finished a nice squat workout and now bored AF, but too awake to sleep.
Damn it's Valentines 2024 and I'm on my couch again on sherdog for no apparent reason. Wife is actually in Hong Kong on vacation, but this time I'm solo with both kids who ar upstairs taking a shower. Didn't squat today, but I did have a nice bench session and I'm off until Tuesday.

I used to use this opportunity to smash when I was single. I’d always keep talking to tinder girls and pick whatever the hottest one to hang out with me, take her out and yahe sex with her. Single women are lonely and easy on valentines.

Damn it's Valentines 2024 and I'm on my couch again on sherdog for no apparent reason. Wife is actually in Hong Kong on vacation, but this time I'm solo with both kids who ar upstairs taking a shower. Didn't squat today, but I did have a nice bench session and I'm off until Tuesday.

I’m still single too. First time I haven’t felt obligated to go on dates. Had this blonde eyeing me like a steak and lobster dinner not too long ago. She was nice looking but a psychopath so I dodged a bullet

Can’t put a price on peace of mind

I'm single right now but I was at the grocery store yesterday and there so many guys buying flowers. lol

Seems to me a money making scheme.

Didn’t realize this was a necro until I saw @grizzard2bid’s banned ass in here. I’d forgotten about him and his stupid pickup truck.

I'm single right now but I was at the grocery store yesterday and there so many guys buying flowers. lol

Seems to me a money making scheme.
Goddamn pagan/corporate holiday

Had pizza last night, no line, it was great

Just get an AI wife, it's cheaper and if they piss you off you can always delete them and they can't take half of everything.

bAWBpwCJkcXATd3XDFdC--1--c6c9g.jpg

Last edited:
I have had a date/gf/wife for Valentines Day since 1987. HS GF's, College GF's, a few randos, and fiancée/Wife. Thats 37 years no break. An average of $125 a pop with flowers, candy, dinner, cards, movies etc....cheaper back then, more expensive now. Thats about $4625....Now yes, I did get dozens of handies, blowies, and boot knockers out of that....but I could have bought a custome 70s shaggin' wagon' and refurbished it over time and gotten all the wominz for free....

1708001600713.png

I used to use this opportunity to smash when I was single. I’d always keep talking to tinder girls guys and pick whatever the hottest one to hang out with me, take her him out and yahe sex with her him. Single women are lonely and easy on valentines.
Fixed your typo's.
you're welcome.

Back