Is the UFC interested in Bibiano?

John makfresshi

BJJ, Judo, and 2x Sherdog Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty much the title, he left One with a big warning to all free agents to never sign there. Should we expect the UFC to go hard for a guy who finished DJ? Does he come to UFC at 135 or 25? Discuss or post some info I couldn’t find!

Also happy holidays my brothers and sisters

I think he's too old for Dana tbh

Father Time is undefeated - Fernandes is no exception to rule

I'm sorry but, hell freaking no (maybe if he were a HW at 43 - strength stays, speed leaves)

When did he finish DJ?

Last I saw Bibi he was losing back to back fights, including being flatlined by Lineker.

Seeing as the UFC tend to not sign 40+ year olds on 2 fight losing skids, I wouldn't get your hopes up though.

He's 44. I doubt it.

old and a decision machine. I doubt it.

He is a very nice guy, we had the same boxing coach and sparred few times. By far one of the nicest people and in fact, the MMA guys were way nicer than the boxing guys. This was 2012 and yet it felt like few years ago.

Anyways he was a very successful fighter with a great record who was well liked and personable. I think he can do well in life if he got in to business, motivation or teaching seminars.

I read the title and thought maybe there’s another bibiano that I’m not familiar with because surely it can’t be bibiano Fernandez, he’s way too old. Anyway, yeah he’s way too old

When did he finish DJ?

Last I saw Bibi he was losing back to back fights, including being flatlined by Lineker.

Seeing as the UFC tend to not sign 40+ year olds on 2 fight losing skids, I wouldn't get your hopes up though.
Yeah, I don’t think that they ever even fought that I know of

He is a very nice guy, we had the same boxing coach and sparred few times. By far one of the nicest people and in fact, the MMA guys were way nicer than the boxing guys. This was 2012 and yet it felt like few years ago.

Anyways he was a very successful fighter with a great record who was well liked and personable. I think he can do well in life if he got in to business, motivation or teaching seminars.
Revolution MMA by any chance?

I’d love to see it. He’s too old . I thought I was mistaken when I saw the name

Pretty much the title, he left One with a big warning to all free agents to never sign there. Should we expect the UFC to go hard for a guy who finished DJ? Does he come to UFC at 135 or 25? Discuss or post some info I couldn’t find!

Also happy holidays my brothers and sisters

what in the flying fck are you talking about? Unless if you're talking about Adriano..

In fact I'm pretty sure they train together.

I think retirement makes sense for Bibiano at this point but it would be great to see Adriano Martins the guy OP was getting him confused with in the ufc

That's Adriano Moraes, Adriano Martins is the dude who knocked out Islam.

Back