Media I genuinely laugh everytime chandler screams for connor lol

Imagine if the week of the fight Chandler trips and tears his knee a la Tony and he absolutely HAS to withdraw. Then Conor fights some late replacement and the Chandler fight will never be.

Damn, son.
I Heard Oliveira is going to be the back up of Connor vs chandler.
And tbh, I think Connor vs Charles is a much bigger and fun figth.

The first time I saw Conor tease not having the fight on TUF, I checked out.

Haven't given this bout a serious thought since.

The few pieces of media that get to me make Chandler look like a sad beggar waiting for his date to come back.

It took 2 years of training Clonar McGregor to get him to the point that he looks the part of a fighter.
I'd say that there is a 99.9% chance Clonar pulls out before the fight but if it does happen I will quite literally bet every penny I have on Chandler.

Think about it people, he went from basically being a white ninja to now barely being able to keep rhythm on a speedbag.

The most diabolical part of all this is that his wife has kept her mouth shut and continues business as usual.
Some people lose all morals and ethics when they are presented with a choice between a big pile of money or having your jet setting lifestyle ripped from underneath you.

I bet Artem knows where the body is buried [<dunn]

You should be laughing at Conor
Fight would of already happened if he was still a real fighter
Why would anyone laugh at McGregor over this? He’s getting attention from MMA fans, he made a movie and he’s doing business. Chandler is collecting dust waiting for McGregor when most people think McGregor either won’t fight again and if he does it won’t be someone as good as Chandler.

I dont have a problem w Chandler. Its embarassing for the UFC they havent put this together in all this time.

If the UFC had told chandler in order to get the fight, you must allow Mcgregor to perform certain acts on your leather cheerio on live PPV, Chandler would've happily agreed.

we all know, deep down, that chandler doesnt deserve the fight. even chandler knows it.

Chandler sounds like a mentally unstable ex girlfriend stalker.

WHERE YOU AT MCNUGGETS?

It's just so much better for the fact that he used the identical callout with identical verbiage twice for different fights.

Oliveira is just as bad. Seems like every interview he mentions Conor

Reactions: Kb7
Back