I am the Infiltrator (ITT I confess to multiple crimes)

650lb Sumo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
iuo3pbhsobh81.gif

(Hope @nhbbear and @Protectandserve don't see this.)

The 'Craziest person you've ever banged' thread got me reminiscing about when I used to live in the USA and Canada and travel around a lot. My gf once took me into this hotel in Arkansas and we snuck in and went through and got changed in the little room at the end of the corridor with the ice machine and went into the swimming pool and hot tub. It was quite cool weather, so pleasant. It was night time. It's more exciting to do this at night, the atmosphere is more compelling. Then some other people came after a while and we came up with some story like oh yeah we're in room such and such and we're in town for such and such. This started a career of infiltrating hotel swimming pools and especially hot tubs for me, across many states and provinces, either by myself or with different gfs. With one gf we went into this fairly high end hotel in central Toronto, with a classy pool and big hot tub on the top floor. When you went in there was an attendant who would hand you a big fluffy towel, and they had a glass-floored balcony with views out over the city. That was probably my proudest one. There were these upper-middle class people talking about their favourite golf courses and business deals and stuff. We/I were never caught. I was always careful and reasonably circumspect.

48359273.jpg

Generic pic

Is this one of those contrapment threads?
First reply nailed it. First I pretend to be a criminal and encourage other lawbreakers to say what they did, when and where etc. - then they get arrested and the loophole is closed.

oTuO5p5.gif

I can see I will have to up my game to outwit high IQ Sherdoggers.

iuo3pbhsobh81.gif

(Hope @nhbbear and @Protectandserve don't see this.)

The 'Craziest person you've ever banged' thread got me reminiscing about when I used to live in the USA and Canada and travel around a lot. My gf once took me into this hotel in Arkansas and we snuck in and went through and got changed in the little room at the end of the corridor with the ice machine and went into the swimming pool and hot tub. It was quite cool weather, so pleasant. It was night time. It's more exciting to do this at night, the atmosphere is more compelling. Then some other people came after a while and we came up with some story like oh yeah we're in room such and such and we're in town for such and such. This started a career of infiltrating hotel swimming pools and especially hot tubs for me, across many states and provinces, either by myself or with different gfs. With one gf we went into this fairly high end hotel in central Toronto, with a classy pool and big hot tub on the top floor. When you went in there was an attendant who would hand you a big fluffy towel, and they had a glass-floored balcony with views out over the city. That was probably my proudest one. There were these upper-middle class people talking about their favourite golf courses and business deals and stuff. We/I were never caught. I was always careful and reasonably circumspect.

48359273.jpg

Generic pic

You criminal mastermind. You make me sick. You’re THAT GUY that gets into the pool/hot tub without showering-probably spreading flesh eating bacteria or some STD.

As you know, I have a particular set of skills. I will find you. I will arrest you-ok, so I am not a cop anymore, and technically speaking, detaining you against your will is a crime, but some lines you just have to cross to maintain the moral fiber of social order.

I have a knack for getting past security with hidden alcohol and/or THC at concerts, shows, sporting events, etc. But, TS is next level criminal... I am not worthy.

Honest answer? Mostly drug related.

I was really into bodybuilding and had access to virtually every steroid, and eventually became a conduit for guys who wanted to use and my supplier. I considered myself a "not for profit" drug dealer, as I mostly got stuff for friends and never charged them more than it cost me.

I also had a pharmaceutical hookup for pain medications - that I only ever used for myself, as the implications of getting caught selling the stuff were way too risky. This was in the mid 2000s, so policies surrounding prescriptions and doctors offering refills weren't nearly as strict as they are now.

My most sketchy act was ording raw codeine phosphate powder from a research chemical company. I used my credentials as a postdoc (at the time) to claim that it was for non in-vivo research. The guy processing the request didn't seem to care what I was doing, and I managed to get 100g of pure codeine.

I eventually quit all of that stuff in my mid 30s (minus the steroids). I just choose to live with the pain, as I could quickly see how easy it was to become an addict.

Back