Movies How was Prey aka Predator prequel

I'm a bit bias cause I'm a Predator fan. I watched it like 3 times though.

P.S. I still think the original predator is awesome.

It's not bad for a Predator movie. Most of them are really bad anyways.

It has some genuinely good moments, and some genuinely ridiculous moments. Overall not a bad movie.
^^^^

This sums it up nicely. It's definitely worth a watch if you're a fan of the genre.

Put your scepticism aside, TS, and fire up some Jiffy Pop because Prey is pretty damn good.

It is ultimately a girl power movie, but it's so well done that I had nothing to complain about. Besides, its genre mashups of historical drama, science fiction, action and horror make the ride there really fun.

I had a blast watching Prey and highly recommend it.

I honestly think it was better than everything after Predator 2.

There was some cringe things in it,but it is absolutley a step in the right direction this series needs to go in.

1) Predator was the heavy. No friendliness. No teaming up. Just kill.

2) No extra bullshit,no origin,no autistic kids

Now granted,there was some stuff in the movie that was a bit shit,but OVERALL this was a good effort and hopefully they go more in this direction.

Last edited:
It's worth watching for sure. I haven't re-watched it yet but probably will at some point.

Side note, I watched Predators the other day and honestly... I liked it more than I remembered. It's hard to get on board with Brody as the bad ass, but other than that it's pretty cool.

Interesting coincidence. I just watched this movie for the first time a few days ago.

It was not bad. Nothing to write home about, but it is worth a watch.

Reactions: HHJ
It's worth watching for sure. I haven't re-watched it yet but probably will at some point.

Side note, I watched Predators the other day and honestly... I liked it more than I remembered. It's hard to get on board with Brody as the bad ass, but other than that it's pretty cool.

Yeah Predators wasn't bad. Oleg Taktarov did a really good job as an actor for an MMA guy. One of the few that can get through a role without reading false as a human being. I thought Brody was fine but the worst part was the Fishburne sideplot. It was a good idea in general but then they just went and made it something that would have been better left out.

Back