Honestly, Paddy should be favored over Bobby Brown-Green

I dont have much faith once it (if) goes to the ground, should be a nice lesson for Pimblett if he cant take him down.

Well that's what I mean. I think he gonna struggle if he has to fight live ones instead of favorable matchups
Can say the same about Aspinall budeh…

Green is savvy but he is a little loose with his defense. He can get clipped by wild shots. Paddy isn't a good striker but he does throw wild big shots. In terms of striking it is probably Green takes Paddy to decision win or Paddy clips Green early with an ugly punch.

Classic case of smug overrated noob vs a vet who's seen it all. Paddy is getting turned into a shadface level meme. Lock it in

Some of you people don't seem to understand how the bookies set their odds. It has nothing to do with who they think will win, they just want to get action on both sides of the bet.

Bobby green should smoke paddy

Paddy probably doesn’t show up

Bobby -300 …. I’d still bet Bobby

Some of you people don't seem to understand how the bookies set their odds. It has nothing to do with who they think will win, they just want to get action on both sides of the bet.
Yeah but wouldn't that be an assessment of what the general public thinks? Even further, the general public who lays down cash on their opinions.

I think Paddy has a slight edge too.

I’m not a fan, but Paddy is big for the division, has speed and strength, and Bobby Green is 37 yo.

Green is still dangerous though. He has KO power, and Paddy keeps his chin up too much.

I have Bobby winning but if the rounds are close and it goes to decision I could see him losing.

Yeah but wouldn't that be an assessment of what the general public thinks? Even further, the general public who lays down cash on their opinions.

Ya, that is a good point. For the most part that is true. Although who the public bets on isn't always who is likely to win the fight. The public bets on people who they tend to recognize or know. Conor is going to get more money put on him even if he isn't as likely to win for example.

I tend to bet as on a contrarian b/c the public is generally dumb ;)

Back