Honestly, Paddy should be favored over Bobby Brown-Green

Paddy has a way to win. It's unlikely... But he could "score points" by grabbing green and pushing him up against the fence. The fight will most likely go to a decision. Home town/UFC baby face judging can favor 2 ugly rounds for Paddy. Again, unlikely, but if you can get Paddy at like +240 or better, that's solid betting

I get it, Sherdog hates Paddy for some reason and that clouds their assessment…

But aside from that fluke KO vs Dawson, Green has beaten all older/shot guys recently.

And other than that, Bobby has been obliterated by young guys like Turner.

Paddy is still on the rise and other than gassing a bit in the final round, Paddy was dominating Ferguson everywhere.

Bobby was on skates vs crazy Tony for a bit.

Paddy will make a statement and will KO/Sub hands down and jaw Bobby.
Okay Molly.

I think Paddy is going to win and I will be betting on him. The bet however will be a parlay so looking for another underdog to bet on.

I favour Green. But don’t forget the potential for home cooking by the judges.

It’s not in Liverpool and Till-Wonderboy again. Hopefully being a numbered card and guaranteed eyes will keep this one nice and clean.

I got Green all day long.

Paddy's striking is pretty bad. Maybe he can take green down but he couldn't finish an old shot Ferg so it's not looking that good tbh

I don't really like either of these guys.

Bobby Green is more annoying than Paddy but it's a lot easier to avoid hearing him speak. He has good striking though so at least he has that. Paddy always looks to me like a club fighter who probably wouldn't still be here if he weren't a draw as a personality.

I don't really like either of these guys.

Bobby Green is more annoying than Paddy but it's a lot easier to avoid hearing him speak. He has good striking though so at least he has that. Paddy always looks to me like a club fighter who probably wouldn't still be here if he weren't a draw as a personality.
You do know he's undefeated so far in the UFC though, right?

You can say what you want about who he's fought etc etc, point is, he's in the UFC and he's not lost yet and he's finishing a good portion of his fights. No idea why he'd somehow get cut out of the blue if he didn't have the personality, it makes 0 logical sense at all.

I don't know what that statement says about the guys he's beaten though, lol.

I don't know what that statement says about the guys he's beaten though, lol.
Well that's what I mean. I think he gonna struggle if he has to fight live ones instead of favorable matchups

I think paddy can KO him if it gets wild or outgrapple him. Paddy has a decent chin but it’s still possible green could catch him if he leaves his chin in the air

Paddy is getting fed Vets....No honor in beating up a guy thats foot is out of the door.

Paddy the fraudy is not that good, he may win, because Green is done.
1635454847-elton-john-tison-golem.png

Back