Social Hearing on UFO

I'm one of those who wants to believe, and I do believe. Aliens very likely exist out there probably in multiple galaxies, whether they have really reached us is the question.

The evidence is still a bit shaky though, even this hearing with more high profile witnesses, their answers don't inspire a lot of confidence. It could be true, maybe, maybe not. But they are mostly still just asking us to take their word for it. That's not a lot to work with.

The decorated respected Air Force pilots reports of the super fast agile flying shit isn't credible? Has shit quality video too, but better than nothing.

See Ancient Aliens S18E4. I'm not gonna quote what the two retired government guys said. There's a reason why retired people say things that currently employed people don't.

it's a travesty that this is taken seriously yet the tiktok hearing was a joke

Seems whatever hearing will be ,it will not be taken seriously. Why
Although there was a hearing , we were denied to hear answers we expected to hear

There was a SCIF last week, but we havnt heard much either except that "it appears someone or something has developed an advanced form of propulsion"

There is also new stuff leaking about the Feb Alaska shoot down

A couple of witness videos. One in China somewhere maybe near the shore or airport. You can't see the object in the sky, but based on the light from it's clitoris shining down, you assume it's huge. WTF was that?

Another was some holy site maybe in Israel. A light slowly and delibrately descends straight down and stops, a flash of light almost like some DBZ energy flash horizontally like some circular pulse, then it shoots straight up fast and disappears. WTF was that?

These two were also from Ancient Aliens.

any links for those AA episodes you can share ?

Grusch was talking to Rogan few days ago, did he say anything we already dont know ?
Whats the status with all this info he shared with the congress ?

Is News Nation one of those bullshit news channels? Never tried watching them.

I saw an article today from Yahoo front page saying maybe in Utah, they detected an extremely rare powerful cosmic ray beamed to Earth from outside the galaxy. They think it came from an area without much stuff but maybe black hole.

so whats the update on this topic ?
Any feedback from the government ?

Back