German Politician licks public toilet bowl, sports shitler mustache in videos

Cid

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Martin Neumaier, Germany’s politician, filmed himself licking public toilets of a railway station, as confirmed by the local media reports.

The Free Democratic Party (FDP) candidate for the district of Ostalb was seen putting his face inside the toilet and also licking toiletries including a brush present there, according to Times Now.

He also shared disturbing and explicit videos of himself doing sexual acts online.

In one clip, Neumaier was seen singing the Nazi-era German national anthem along with "masturbating rectally with a sex toy." Moreover, several videos of him have surfaced on social media and gone viral.

He also made a mustache from feces while roleplaying as the former Chancellor Adolf Hitler in one more such footage.

4sytspn3701d1.gif

Not sure if this is WR or not, is gay so maybe?

Probably fake news. I don't believe someone would behave that way.

I saw the video on Reddit. I had no idea he was a politician and a member of the FDP.

I guess there's some in truth in the stereotypes regarding Germans and their Scheiße fetish. Shit.

what became of the far right politician caught at the gay orgy during covid? seems like these things just happen and everyone's like meh

Martin Neumaier, Germany’s politician, filmed himself licking public toilets of a railway station, as confirmed by the local media reports.

The Free Democratic Party (FDP) candidate for the district of Ostalb was seen putting his face inside the toilet and also licking toiletries including a brush present there, according to Times Now.

He also shared disturbing and explicit videos of himself doing sexual acts online.

In one clip, Neumaier was seen singing the Nazi-era German national anthem along with "masturbating rectally with a sex toy." Moreover, several videos of him have surfaced on social media and gone viral.

He also made a mustache from feces while roleplaying as the former Chancellor Adolf Hitler in one more such footage.

4sytspn3701d1.gif

Not sure if this is WR or not, is gay so maybe?
I don t think i have ever heard of him and no this is not typical of German people.

Back