Francis vs Aspinall

Aspinall ate a really hard shot from Pavlovich like it was nothing, so I assume he'd do well with his crazy good movment and speed. Aspinall couldn't even barely train for that fight either because of a back injury.

Not much is known about Aspinall's cardio, but if it's decent and he weathers the early 2 round storm Francis has in him before his power/speed drop off, Aspinall would likely be able to take him down and submit him given that even Gane was able to get a takedown on him.

To the mat over and over, end for Francis. If the first 30 didn’t work, rinse and repeat to boring decision or Francis gets caught in a sub. Gane ate his punches, they’re not world ending despite the hype (though obviously very powerful, no disrespect).

Aspinall ate a really hard shot from Pavlovich like it was nothing, so I assume he'd do well with his crazy good movment and speed. Aspinall couldn't even barely train for that fight either because of a back injury.

Not much is known about Aspinall's cardio, but if it's decent and he weathers the early 2 round storm Francis has in him before his power/speed drop off, Aspinall would likely be able to take him down and submit him given that even Gane was able to get a takedown on him.
Francis went 10 three minute rounds with Fury. I don’t really know if his cardio is as bad anymore. Of course, mixing in wrestling is a whole different story.

Francis went 10 three minute rounds with Fury. I don’t really know if his cardio is as bad anymore. Of course, mixing in wrestling is a whole different story.
He went 25 minutes with Gane, but you can just tell his power/speed drops off quite a bit after round 2. I think that's why he went to wrestling against Gane starting in round 3.

Was his power and speed still there for the whole boxing match? Weird if so for that to change at 37 years old.

That boxing match is kind of annoying because now he'll likely never face legit MMA competition again, and some fans will be left believing he's the GOAT MMA striker with elite cardio Lol

Last edited:
He went 25 minutes with Gane, but you can just tell his power/speed drops off quite a bit after round 2. I think that's why he went to wrestling against Gane starting in round 3.

Was his power and speed still there for the whole boxing match? Weird if so for that to change at 37 years old.

Francis was fighting with a knee injury in the Gane fight.

Francis was fighting with a knee injury in the Gane fight.
every fighter fights with an injury
thats just an excuse
jones broke his toe and you dont see his people defending him

Francis is never coming back.

Just too much easy money in boxing.

If he did, he would always be competitive, which means nothing.

"Look Francis had the opportunity to fight all these guys including the GOAT Jon Jones and he chose easier competition. This guy doesn't wanna fight the fuckin best. Aspinall is young, he's mean, he's nasty, & he's the new breed. Francis is a smart guy ya know what I mean? Left at the right time."
2FI4Ytq.png

Aspinall's willingness to mix it up would cost him his consciousness against Francis.. Love watching Aspinall fight but a guy who's willing to throw combinations infront of Francis is going to take a nap.

Back