Rewatch Erceg beat Pantoja

the fight, Between erceg and Pantoja. you didn't watch it.

I believe you may have had it in the background while whacking off or something, but nothing about your statement suggests you even watched the fight.
Oh I watched it bud. Mediocre garbage as noted.

Erceg won the 5th round. There’s no justification for pantoja winning it. Control time is the least important criteria, and erceg landed all the best strikes
48-47 Pantoja. Could see 49-46 Pantoja.

As mentioned initially, it was a piss poor showing of a main event.

Looked like a case for ditching 125 altogether imo.
how do you give pantoja the 2nd or the 4th

Last edited:
Erceg won the th round. There’s no justification for pantoja winning it. Control time is the least important criteria, and erceg landed all the best strikes

how do you give pantoja the 2nd or the 4th
I dont know how you give him the 3rd either, TBH. I think it was pretty clear a 234 win for Erceg, I know round 3 was close but Erceg is the only one who did damage. I cannot for the life of me understand the case for a 49-46

It was a good, close, fight. A case could be made for either. I don't get this new mentality where a poster thinks "Fighter A" losing a close fight always means "robbery."

Kinda weird to see a 2003 account act like the robbery coping is something new. Anytime in the history of combat sports where a fights been close its always a robbery to some people.

I’m not a fan of either.one bone on bone elbow isn’t a round winner.
Scrap the division

A guy like Joseph Benavidez was considered an elite fighter. Where most of the public could kidnap the guy on a random engagement with him

I dont know how you give him the 3rd either, TBH. I think it was pretty clear a 234 win for Erceg, I know round 3 was close but Erceg is the only one who did damage. I cannot for the life of me understand the case for a 49-46
Tirelli gave round 2 for Pantoja. If people think this is a 49-46 for Pantoja it's hard to have a conversation. I think it's a good idea for people to rewatch the fights and judge it for themselves. Just repeating what people are saying or quoting stats doesn't matter. Round 3 is the deciding round for me. I gave it to Erceg.

I look forward to the day that fighters stop losing to judging because their backs touched the mat. Erceg was hanging with Pantoja everywhere the fight went and was lighting him up on the feet. I thought he won with having the most significant moments in most rounds.

Back