Media Elite MMA Journalist Drama Nina Grills Jiri from UFC 300 and Other UFC Mandem with the Hard-Hitting Qs

You finna catch Power Slap 7 Live and Free on Rumble this Friday April 12th

• Total voters
Dana looks old here

The cunt will eventually be like decrepit Nosferatu Bob Arum, just refusing to go away.

Only the good die young. This piece of shit will probably still be promoting slap fighting in 2100.

I wonder if Nina is fucking Dana and the company to get so much screen time. I try not to hate but the only reason she has her job is she's attractive, all the "interviews" are terrible.

She be puttin in da work fam and I ain't mean on dat #SexualDeviancy vibe Sean Tarzan showed girl another way ain't gotta show dat breast divide AZZ none of dat fam just use ur mouthpiece make da combatantdem happy ting be ok make em laugh all dat see a different side.

Anyway bro be real, u wonna dem journalist mandem asking cookie cutter q's like "what was your mindset going into this fight and was there anything maybe that surprised you in there?"🍪❓

Yo y'all missed sum good slaps last night fam SFC seemed like minor league to me but bros was buckin' 🗣️📠

Up to 10rds and these boys ain't even take breaks pure resilience I rate it bet Petr Yan would too MVP str8 h8r tho Mark Coleman prolly jump from the commentary beat dat azz Ong🤬⬇️

That guy thinks we are the same people LMAO
Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Goku-Vegeta-Fusion-Dance.jpg

What motivation does TS have to keep making posts like this? Has anyone ever once given any positive reinforcement to say "wow the more you spam drivel on the board making fun of black language while having a Korean avatar and a white guy's name posting the stupidest gimmick of being a big fan of powerslap... the cooler your posts get!"

This singular joke has gone on for literally months now and so far no one has laughed so I'm wondering what the impetus to keep making the lone horrible joke is over and over and over.

Anybody else struggling to read this guy's posts? I'm not even sure what kind of persona he's trying to imitate. Is it supposed to be a gay little zoomer twink or what?

Bruh had to tell you, I straight stole 🏴‍☠️ dat Tdot 🍁 lingo and tried using it on my stepdaughter. She responded in kind:

View attachment 1040875

Mans i ask where she lernt 📚 that like she been hangin around the 6ix wit the mandem and we didn’t even know. She got fams 👴🏻 👵🏻 in quebec but damn.
NGL fam early when mans was learnin TDot speak ChatGPT spat dat fire out I ain't never let it go AI takin over fam 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Poll open again so mandem can vote I be tinkin dem number skewed cuz bear mans out here all hype on BMF title fight MMA purist ting I rate it tho just two sides same coin fam 💯 👋💥

Check out mandem from SFC too fam last night dem yutes was BUCKIN' 🦌🦌🦌

Ting faster pace like Power Slap on meth fam swear down 🤬⬇️ dem Broz ain't as powerful but less fouls since mandem been inda game longer mandem iz yutes but old headz at da same tayum 👴👵 dey also be takin kneez outta respect on knockdown ain't no egos just buckin'

We inda Pride vs UFC era with slaps mad lit fam stay woke to da #wagwan

Nina asks Jiri from #UFC300 and the rest of the UFC squad how mandem be feelin' aboot the controversial but and (styll) growing vibe of #PowerSlap.

Cliffs for mandem widdat ADD ting:
Jiri's cool with it, ain't sweatin' 🧊
Merab's a Slap Head was mad hype to check it live but couldn’t cop tickets sold-out scene 👋🏽💥🗣️
BSD's all about it 💯 says it's str8 American and since the bro digs America it's a go for him 💯

Costa's on the wave too fam 🌊🤫🧃

And yo, before you hit that poll button...

Pree this fam str8 📠🚫🖨️

....Cerrone and Strickland are all in haven't missed a single event hooked on it you already know 💯⬇️

....Anthony Smith landed a gig catching Strikers before they hit the mat cause he wanted to be closer to the action 👁️👁️

Mans a legit Slap Head, check him out, locked in...
View attachment 1038655

Even Charles Barkley's talking aboot stepping in just not with Shaq 'cause that's a wholeazz tower fam 🏀

The only ones not feeling it so far are Petr Yan who ngl prolly just throwing shade without even peeping it....

...and MVP 🐍 but let's be real bro fresh in the UFC scene just one fight in prolly ain't caught up to the hype yet doesn't know the wagwan

So 6ixdog seeing how even the world's top athletes are down to catch slaps you jumping in to watch the action or what? 🤔

Brother are u froom Canada or someting

Back