News Ecplise 2024

Totality Definitely lived up to the hype. Wild to the the halo effect. Imagine being alive hundreds of years ago seeing this without knowing what it was. If you actually had the ability to determine it you'd basically be a god

Couldnt see shit in my corner of PA.

Fuckin' clouds!

Totality Definitely lived up to the hype. Wild to the the halo effect. Imagine being alive hundreds of years ago seeing this without knowing what it was. If you actually had the ability to determine it you'd basically be a god
or deemed a blasphemer and stoned to death

I've been watching a tv series I missed called Heroes so now the full sun freaks me out and a total eclipse is normal:

Heroes_logo.png

I want to see how dark it was more than a pic of the covering.

as in, see how it gets dark and comes back to sunny...in the middle of the day. It's the only thing I'd call shocking.

I've been watching a tv series I missed called Heroes so now the full sun freaks me out and a total eclipse is normal:

Heroes_logo.png

Season 1 is absolutely incredible.

The writer's strike back then killed it, season 2 was just meh and then absolute trash after that.

idk I've seen them before and it gets dark, like a cloud passing over. Not going to underplay it but I have looked at the whole thing literally with my own eyes, and yes it's a natural thing that happens but so are a lot of things.

Season 1 is absolutely incredible.

The writer's strike back then killed it, season 2 was just meh and then absolute trash after that.
Thanks for the tip. Just crested into season 2 and was already thinking about moving on. And yeah, forgot about that strike!

Here's what they observed at Granby Zoo:
-Most of the animals were calm and acted like they do normally at the end of the day.
-The Japanese macaques went at the top of a tree and tuned their back to the sun, which is what they do when the sun sets.
-The birds were agitated and so were the zebras who started to gallop and bray.

Back