Economy Drumpfers feel bad about the economy even though the economy is extremely strong backed by data

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conservanuts still feel bad about the economy even though data strongly shows a very extremely strong US economy. Unemployment rates are at an all time low. Everything is incredible but Drumpfers still won't stop crying

popcorn-gif.1110469

I'm in this one for the long haul

People holding down 2 jobs to afford basic needs is not a strong economy. My social circle all have careers and still the topic of how much we have to spend for necessities is brought up consistently. Anybody who doesn't already own a house feels like they never will.

Anybody who wanted to have kids, feels like they won't ever be able to without struggling.
Talk numbers all that you want, the left vs right bullshit is a losing game for everybody in the middle.

This seems to be the story from whoever is in power at the moment. Data shows a strong economy despite a lot of people struggling. Everything is more expensive right now than it has ever been. I think you can use stats and data to make just about any argument you want.

Lol, this troll. Unemployment rates aren't at "all time low", they're higher than they were a month ago, which also wasn't "all time low". Inflation has outpaced wages, mortgage rates are at a 22 year high, gdp just took a shit, the inflation goal was 2% and it hasn't been under 3% in 3 years and is already climbing again.

Yeah, it's going great. Brilliant plan patting themselves on the back for bringing stagflation, and letting everyone know this is the economy they want and will keep doing more of the same.

If "D was R", corporate price gouging would stop, inflation/shrinkflation would go away, gas would be cheaper, and the housing market would stabilize. How?

Nobody knows but apparently it will happen on day one when you elect a guy who does nothing but whine on social media all day, play golf, and surround himself with adoring sycophants at non stop nurenburgesque rallies where he rambles incoherent, disjointed nonsense and lies his ass off.

Between his court cases for both civil and criminal wrongdoing, that is.

Lol, this troll. Unemployment rates aren't at "all time low", they're higher than they were a month ago, which also wasn't "all time low". Inflation has outpaced wages, mortgage rates are at a 22 year high, gdp just took a shit, the inflation goal was 2% and it hasn't been under 3% in 3 years and is already climbing again.

Yeah, it's going great. Brilliant plan patting themselves on the back for bringing stagflation, and letting everyone know this is the economy they want and will keep doing more of the same.
In fairness, interest rates are actually finally back at long term normalized ranges. QE lasted from 2008 to 2022... it's hard to remember a time of higher inerest rates but believe it or not the US10Y has long term averages of GDP + inflation and that's simply been dislocated for almost 15 years.

That jobs report was ass and especially troubling for citizens when we just imported millions and millions of more workers.... with no jobs. So we get to pay for them. Fun times.

Come on, man!

People on the right, well Trump voters anyway, are generally just grievance laden human beings. Objective reality for the masses is irrelevant to these folks. They suffer from terminal selfishness and don't generally believe in egalitarianism or objective fairness...if these people don't get what they want, it's "unfair". I think woke dummies are similarly retarded, the woke folk just don't exist in the same numbers as Trump sycophants...

Trump is literally the most documented liar in human history. That fact alone should make more people see this as a matter of delusional thinking in a large portion of society than any commentary on politics generally. It's also a commentary on a lack of understanding of history, given the wild authoritarian shit Trump says he'll do if put back in office and the general objective reality that life is better for more people at this very moment in history than any previous time in history.

The economy is good. It really doesn't matter what the numbers say though, Trump voters could all be made billionaires overnight and millions of them would still be rallying against Brown folks threatening to take their jobs...and lamenting that left wing nut Joe Biden, who is objectively the most moderate president in half a century...yes right wingers, you've gone FAR afield right, not the other way around.

Last edited:
TS has sure taken a turn.
From screaming about immigration to the economy is great.

Economically its quite bad around the world.
Inflation is high in Europe too.
My interest rate on my loans went from 1,7% (locked in) to +5% right now. Its painful but thankfully I have been paying of my mortgage.

We see tons of lay off especially in construction.
The next 6 month will be interesting and give us a pointer where we are heading.

Back