News Dmitry Bivol will now face Malik Zinad as a replacement for Artur Beterbiev, in Saudi Arabia on June 1

Who wins?

• Total voters
Just checked the rankings and to my surprise he's rated Top 10 across the board. The TBRB even has him at #5. Talk about flying under the radar.

Realistically, who is Bivol supposed to fight? Are any legit threats ready to fight him in one month? I hate this but none of this is Bivol's fault in any way. He signed on to face the most dangerous man in boxing and that tells me everything.

Realistically, who is Bivol supposed to fight? Are any legit threats ready to fight him in one month? I hate this but none of this is Bivol's fault in any way. He signed on to face the most dangerous man in boxing and that tells me everything.
Rather him wait or Benavidez skip his water test at LHW to get the shot.

Bivol did. None of us ITT have heard of his opponent Malik Zinad. He snuck into the ratings evidently.

lol yeah I know you didn't mean bivol but what else can be said in this fight the dude won one fight vs another guy i never heard of and got a rating.

lol yeah I know you didn't mean bivol but what else can be said in this fight the dude won one fight vs another guy i never heard of and got a rating.
Yeah apparently he won an IBF title eliminator. This is just a stay busy fight for Bivol. It's nothing more than that.

Back