Media Devin Haney: Tank is pu$$y, scared to of me! Let's fight... I'm free!

Haney is 1-2 at a time too, and can’t crack an egg.
They both are garbage. Tank got lucky that Garcia was drained. He was getting put to sleep until Ryan gassed. Haney beats past prime lower weights and one hit wonders and gets very questionable decisions in his favor to even get past them.

Can crushers and weight bullies with stupid contract clauses. Where are the real boxers at these days? I did see an old grandpa beat the crap out of Rolly. He seemed pretty decent but Tony Weeks cancelled that one because the grandpa wasn't allowed to win.

If Conor Mcgregor was still any good he'd put that whole division's "top boxers" to sleep.

They both are garbage. Tank got lucky that Garcia was drained. He was getting put to sleep until Ryan gassed. Haney beats past prime lower weights and one hit wonders and gets very questionable decisions in his favor to even get past them.

Can crushers and weight bullies with stupid contract clauses. Where are the real boxers at these days? I did see an old grandpa beat the crap out of Rolly. He seemed pretty decent but Tony Weeks cancelled that one because the grandpa wasn't allowed to win.

If Conor Mcgregor was still any good he'd put that whole division's "top boxers" to sleep.

Fucking lol

I hope he is joking... <45> <45> <45>
They're all a bunch of 50-0 fighters which by todays standard having more than like 30 wins and no losses just makes you a ducking bum. Real fighters challenge themselves and challenging yourself means you will take Ls at times.

Some gold standard resumes of recent years are Usyk, Pacman and maybe Canelo.... all these guys have L's on their records but in their own weight class are truly proven to be the best.

33-0 dudes are rubbish can crushers and probably would get knocked out by MMA fighters half their size.

1703348967599.png

The only undefeated fighter I have any respect for right now is (Naoya) Inoue but he doesn't have 30 wins yet...

They're all a bunch of 50-0 fighters which by todays standard having more than like 30 wins and no losses just makes you a ducking bum. Real fighters challenge themselves and challenging yourself means you will take Ls at times.

Some gold standard resumes of recent years are Usyk, Pacman and maybe Canelo.... all these guys have L's on their records but in their own weight class are truly proven to be the best.

33-0 dudes are rubbish and probably would get knocked out by MMA fighters half their size.

View attachment 1019426

The only undefeated fighter I have any respect for right now is (Naoya) Inoue.
Usyk doesn't have an L on his record (Pac & Canelo do). I agree that all 3 have strong resumes though. That might be the only intelligent thing I've seen you post.

Haney's too big for Tank. He's sharp and skilled enough to take advantage of that and cruise to a decision.

Haney's too big for Tank. He's sharp and skilled enough to take advantage of that and cruise to a decision.
Maybe, maybe not. They said the same about Haney being too big for an old Loma even though most observers thought he got a gift there. I'd take Tank over Haney at 135 but at 140 I've got Haney by UD.

Maybe, maybe not. They said the same about Haney being too big for an old Loma even though most observers thought he got a gift there. I'd take Tank over Haney at 135 but at 140 I've got Haney by UD.
It's the styles, the way Tank fights of late. He's cagey and waits for openings, giving up rounds. This worked well for an aggressor like Garcia, but even Rolly kept it close on the scorecards by just using his size and boxing.

It's the styles, the way Tank fights of late. He's cagey and waits for openings, giving up rounds. This worked well for an aggressor like Garcia, but even Rolly kept it close on the scorecards by just using his size and boxing.
Tank does give up rounds waiting for openings to present themselves. He needs to learn how to proactively create those openings but he'd rather sit back. It could very well cost him at some point. He's not going to be able to get the finish 100% of the time. Especially not against the very best fighters in and around his weight.

33-0 dudes are rubbish can crushers and probably would get knocked out by MMA fighters half their size.

View attachment 1019426

The only undefeated fighter I have any respect for right now is (Naoya) Inoue but he doesn't have 30 wins yet...

Youtuber Jake Paul would easily KO Conor McGregor. We saw how good of a boxers UFC fighters are when they fought youtuber Jake Paul.

Youtuber Jake Paul would easily KO Conor McGregor. We saw how good of a boxers UFC fighters are when they fought youtuber Jake Paul.
As if lol!!! Jake couldn't even finish 40 year old MMA fighters....he stopped a 10-1 boxer in the first round though!

Undersized Loma almost did it.
fight will never happen, Tank is a can crusher

but he would get absolutely schooled. Tank throws one punch at time looking for a perfect opportunity to counter before pouring it on…. he’s gonna be watching waiting and chasing Haney the whole fight

you need an all out pressure fighter to beat Haney

Boxers are bums man... until they fight each other they aren't nothing

Back