Craziest MMA records..

Jose Barreto had only one MMA fight. Unfortunately for him, it was against Anderson Silva..
same applies to Vladimir Eis. -
Prochazka eis.png
Prochazka vs Eis -

Then another mentionable record from CZ/SK is Patrik Jevický -
Jevicky.png

2-14 is crazy and he also lost to some guys with bad records, but he aswell faced some serious competition like - Igor Pokrajac, Makhmud Muradov, Matej Penaz, etc...

He was not scared of anyone and his fights were fun. Penaz vs Jevicky -

Imagine having only 2 MMA fights and these were your opponents..

8o0ha8.jpg
Always been the gold standard of a tough go. <lol>

Screenshot 2024-04-25 105425.png
Shame my yute never made it to UFC ting woulda been lit my yute woulda been champ if it weren't for dat white fam swear down bro a legend in da 6ix eatin' shots like timmies havin' all da mandem snorin' from da slick 1-2 pull counter and dem overhands 🚫🧢🧢

Last edited:
View attachment 1041299

Shame my yute never made it to UFC ting woulda been lit my yute woulda been champ if it weren't for dat white fam swear down bro a legend in da 6ix eatin' shots like timmies havin' all da mandem snorin' from da slick 1-2 pull counter and dem overhands 🚫🧢🧢
From my home town too! Can't believe I never heard of this guy. Great find...

What are some of the craziest MMA records you've seen?

Here's a couple of examples..

Jose Barreto had only one MMA fight. Unfortunately for him, it was against Anderson Silva..

8nzsx6.jpg

How long does it take for a person to realize that MMA might not be for them? In Kenneth Allen's case the answer is unknown. He's been at it since 2005..

8nztpg.jpg

Shout out to Fight Finder. I love that sh!t..

INB4 Rickson's 400-0... ;)
Imagine being the 1 guy that lost to him. 😂

Maybe not the craziest record, but with all the speculation about Jake Paul in MMA, who knew he fought between the ages of 7 and 16 and managed to have a winning record? He even has a win over Weight Cut King Mike Dolce.

1714073621252.png

Obviously not an obscure fighter, but I always thought it was wild PRIDE kept putting him against guys who beat the guy Enson previously fought and lost lol.

Kerr, then Igor, then Heath, then Big Nog. Ouch.

Enson Inoue.jpg

No one in MMA history has had this many fights and gone undefeated

<TrumpWrong1>

Meet Igor Vovchanchyn, aka "Ice Cold."

Before Khabib, before Fedor, Igor was the Russian bareknuckle destroyer. Between 1996 and 2000, he went 38 fights without losing, and the only blemish is when PRIDE briefly didn't want people kneeing to the head of downed opponents and Igor didn't know that and he knocked out Mark Kerr and got a No Contest instead of a win. (He fought Kerr again the next year and beat him officially.) And he was such an indestructible force that most of that streak consisted of tournaments where he was never losing or getting injured, he was just destroying three or four people a night tournament after tournament, year after year. Old school savage who sent many opponents' souls to the Just Bleed God.

<{JustBleed}>

On the subject of records, I don't know of a longer unbeaten streak than Igor's, and considering that so many of his wins came from tournaments I wonder if anyone has won more tournaments than him.

<TrumpWrong1>

Meet Igor Vovchanchyn, aka "Ice Cold."

Before Khabib, before Fedor, Igor was the Russian bareknuckle destroyer. Between 1996 and 2000, he went 38 fights without losing, and the only blemish is when PRIDE briefly didn't want people kneeing to the head of downed opponents and Igor didn't know that and he knocked out Mark Kerr and got a No Contest instead of a win. (He fought Kerr again the next year and beat him officially.) And he was such an indestructible force that most of that streak consisted of tournaments where he was never losing or getting injured, he was just destroying three or four people a night tournament after tournament, year after year. Old school savage who sent many opponents' souls to the Just Bleed God.

<{JustBleed}>

On the subject of records, I don't know of a longer unbeaten streak than Igor's, and considering that so many of his wins came from tournaments I wonder if anyone has won more tournaments than him.

Igor is an unsung GOAT imo. ..

Rarely mentioned in GOAT discussions...

Igor is an unsung GOAT imo. ..

Rarely mentioned in GOAT discussions...

QFT. Today, for new fans, "old school" means GSP and Cain. But going back to the beginning of the sport, those first 5-10 years, there were some incredible fighters doing incredible things, and Igor's one of the most incredible for sure. He not only took on everyone, regardless of style and size, but he took them all out. He could knock you out on the feet, he could hang on the ground and pound you out or submit you, and other than two early submission losses - including one chin to the eye courtesy of the legendary Russian grappler Mikhail Ilyukhin, who has to have the record for most Achilles lock victories, and probably also the most chin to the eye submission victories with 2 of those 😁 - he was just unbeatable during that prime run. I mean, if you watch that second HL vid, he literally forced a guy to tap from strikes by HEADBUTTING HIM FROM OFF HIS BACK. Every second of every fight, Igor was looking for a way - and almost always found a way - to hurt you.

And, lest we forget, there's the classic story that used to be posted on here once every month or two that has to be apocryphal, and yet that I also don't have that hard a time believing: Legend has it that Igor was such a terror as a kid that the members of the Ukrainian village where he grew up would ring the bell in the middle of the town to alert the rest of the villagers that Igor was on the loose and pissed :eek:

From my home town too! Can't believe I never heard of this guy. Great find...
Thx my guy 🙏☝️yeah fam bro was scrappin' underground shoulda been there one tayum Big Mac deh bout dis Penn State party 🤼‍♂️bro heavy on dat Henny still mandem ain't make bro touch rail fam NOT ONE swear down 🤬 ⤵️

Back