Conor McGregor responds to Ilia Topuria’s call out

Sheet.. Me balls are balloon..

lol funny response from Conor. As far as Ilia goes, Conor could never make 145 and probably struggle to get to 155. Would Ilia be willing to go to 155 for a fun fight against Conor?

He got 4 kids? Damn, Im proud of myself that I successfully removed Conor from my life for years now. I had no idea lol

Awesome fighter, but Tops is still a piss ant with not much to put on the line, except for the FW title which is a weight Conor can't make anymore. There's just not much there.

I think Volk has more of a chance at getting Conor's attention. Bigger name, more accomplishments, seems beatable now, both on a skid, can move up to silly weight.

That’s never happening. Not at FW. Conor can’t get serious enough to cut to LW. Let alone FW.

lol funny response from Conor. As far as Ilia goes, Conor could never make 145 and probably struggle to get to 155. Would Ilia be willing to go to 155 for a fun fight against Conor?
At the post fight press conference Topuria was asked about it and he said he'll fight Conor at any weight, literally "Conor chooses the weight, I choose the place"

He said he'd literally go to any weight Conor was at. He said this at the post-fight presser.

I think Volk has more of a chance at getting Conor's attention. Bigger name, more accomplishments, seems beatable now, both on a skid, can move up to silly weight.

Very true - would be appealing to Conor

Back