College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

And while I harbor no notion of the Women’s team beating South Carolina. Don’t think we haven’t forgotten the BS foul call against the Huskies to make sure Caitlin Clark made the final to lay an egg.

Also, lol to sports news trying to compare the Gamecocks and Huskies tourney runs. Just like Steph did to Sabrina, put that ladies squad on the floor with the UConn men and watch a woodshed beating take place on them women.
Who knows how things would’ve panned out, but next season could’ve been Gigi Bryant’s freshman year at Uconn. Having Kobe go psycho courtside at every game with the star power of Mambacita and Paige Bueckers, that would’ve been GOAT status more entertaining than the Caitlyn Clark hype era.
Gianna-Bryant-Honored-With-a-Jersey-From-UConn-Womens-Basketball-Team.jpg

Who knows how things would’ve panned out, but next season could’ve been Gigi Bryant’s freshman year at Uconn. Having Kobe go psycho courtside at every game with the star power of Mambacita and Paige Bueckers, that would’ve been GOAT status more entertaining than the Caitlyn Clark hype era.
Gigi would've joined juju at usc and restored their program to previous heights....bigger hype than just another cog at uconn

IMG-7095.png
And Purdue still ain't won shit! <lmao>

They won 5 games in the tourney this year, which was more than 67 of the 68 teams. You literally said Florida had a better shot at going all the way than Purdue lol. The same Florida team that lost in the 1st round <lmao>
And Purdue STILL ain't won shit! <lmao>

Way to sidestep what I wrote lol, mah man.

They won 5 games in the tourney this year, which was more than 67 of the 68 teams. You literally said Florida had a better shot at going all the way than Purdue lol. The same Florida team that lost in the 1st round <lmao>

Way to sidestep what I wrote lol, mah man.
And yet Purdue still ain't won SHIT while UF has. <lmao>

Yeah I saw the clause in his contract about negotiating with other schools before letting the AD know.
It won't happen but imagine Pitino vs Calipari 3x a year.
Rejoice we got worst AD in college sports. We could get Donovan easily right now as timing is perfect but Mitch has to have his buddy Scott Drew. The Honda Accord of hires. Dsmn I would of rather Beard Pearl, or your guy Golden from SEC thsn Drew. Looks inevitable now. I ma start looking for a bridge. <DCrying>

Rejoice we got worst AD in college sports. We could get Donovan easily right now as timing is perfect but Mitch has to have his buddy Scott Drew. The Honda Accord of hires. Dsmn I would of rather Beard Pearl, or your guy Golden from SEC thsn Drew. Looks inevitable now. I ma start looking for a bridge. <DCrying>

Jones is a moron and always wrong. Noone takes him seriously. But it could be worse we could still have Cal..
This tweet appeared on my feed, I actually bought it for a second. "OH MY GOD."

This tweet appeared on my feed, I actually bought it for a second. "OH MY GOD."

Lol. . It's not him. It's not Drew an Hurley just turned down 8 years 100 mil.

Only thing stopping Donoven is the playoffs and mitch doesn't want to wait a week or more as Portal will be closing.

Come on man you really believed it was White?

Lol. . It's not him. It's not Drew an Hurley just turned down 8 years 100 mil.

Only thing stopping Donoven is the playoffs and mitch doesn't want to wait a week or more as Portal will be closing.

Come on man you really believed it was White?
Just to see the reaction from UK fans if y'all really did hire Mike White.

Just to see the reaction from UK fans if y'all really did hire Mike White.
Well you made me check Cats Illustrated lol. Mission accomplished lol..

Donovan is getting offered Tommorow or Saturday. Maybe not the 8 for 100 mil Hurley was but likely close.

Pearl an Beard get calls if Donovan falls thru.

Talk actually on Golden your guy but then Billy would go back to you . Not certain I want that lol..

Not certain I want Oats at the contract he would demand .

If the offer of 7 years 77 mil for Billy is real not certain how he says no. He's cooked here in Chicago he knows it.

Well you made me check Cats Illustrated lol. Mission accomplished lol..

Donovan is getting offered Tommorow or Saturday. Maybe not the 8 for 100 mil Hurley was but likely close.

Pearl an Beard get calls if Donovan falls thru.

Talk actually on Golden your guy but then Billy would go back to you . Not certain I want that lol..

Not certain I want Oats at the contract he would demand .

If the offer of 7 years 77 mil for Billy is real not certain how he says no. He's cooked here in Chicago he knows it.
Why Golden? He still hasn't proven anything.
I can't see Pearl taking the job because he hates UK (really hates, not in a working way).

Why Golden? He still hasn't proven anything.
I can't see Pearl taking the job because he hates UK (really hates, not in a working way).
No Pearl HATES CAL!!! Pearl would come just as an FU to Cal.

As for Golden alot of folks think he might be next big thing. I want a .ore seasoned coach . You should cheer for us to get Golden as u likely get Billy back.

I do thi k Donovan takes it. It alot of money , he's fi ished in nba he knows it and he knows the Job as he qas here for 5 years under Rick. He knows the weight it carries - you win an you're king of the state and loved everywhere. You lose an ya better get good at running from pitch forks an torches.

7 years 77 mil makes him 5th highest paid ball coach any level. Not counting Nil money raft said he would at least match the incentive of Nil Cal got from the Chicken guy. That's 15 mil .in a year

No Pearl HATES CAL!!! Pearl would come just as an FU to Cal.

As for Golden alot of folks think he might be next big thing. I want a .ore seasoned coach . You should cheer for us to get Golden as u likely get Billy back.

I do thi k Donovan takes it. It alot of money , he's fi ished in nba he knows it and he knows the Job as he qas here for 5 years under Rick. He knows the weight it carries - you win an you're king of the state and loved everywhere. You lose an ya better get good at running from pitch forks an torches.

7 years 77 mil makes him 5th highest paid ball coach any level.
Peal would be a great hire although he's had early tournament losses since 2019 like Cal.

Peal would be a great hire although he's had early tournament losses since 2019 like Cal.
Love his energy but really rather Beard or Rick Pitino if Donovsn actually says no. Only reason Billy wouldn't is he doesn't want the pressure cooker. Still can't believe Hurley turned down 8 years 100 mil.

Love his energy but really rather Beard or Rick Pitino if Donovsn actually says no. Only reason Billy wouldn't is he doesn't want the pressure cooker. Still can't believe Hurley turned down 8 years 100 mil.
I can. Pipeline into NYC. Big East. Lots of NIL from the mean streets of Greenwich.

I can. Pipeline into NYC. Big East. Lots of NIL from the mean streets of Greenwich.
Lol. Craft said he would match CCC s Tyson chicken offer at 4 mil. That was 16.5 a year and likely many other ad money. Stoors is a shithole. Lexington is consistently one of the best places in America to live.

Hurley wants to try for a 3 peat then go to NBA.. his wife loves the East coast.

<2>
Gigi would've joined juju at usc and restored their program to previous heights....bigger hype than just another cog at uconn
<bball1><Kobe213>
Geno has the Mamba Mentality.

Back