Colby lost his prom date, who is he going to fight now?

no one has the energy to fantasy matchmake the second prelim of a fight night card

Reactions: HHJ
Brady is ranked 10th Garry is 9th Oliveira is a lw with name value but he's a lw. So why is Colby calling out Oliveria, why is he not calling out men in his division I for one would prefer Colby face an up-and-comer making noise let me see if you can beat one back with skills. No disrespect to Burns but that fight doesn't give me much spark there is much more already going on with Garry/Covington a bigger backstory to build on. Oliveria wins/loses against Colby and then what? Make fights that make sense Oliveria/Covington is an exhibition fight that does nothing for either men or the division.

If Oliveira beats Covington it does something for him. If Oliveira were to beat Covington he would be in a similar position Max is in now where he is ranked high in two different divisions. Plus, it adds to Oliveira's credentials to be able to beat top 10 guys in 3 different divisions.

Plus, it's Colby. Do we really think he's going to at 36 years old fight 2 or 3 up and comers to get a title shot? If he did that by the time he fought (if he won) he would be likely 39 or 40 years old. So he's doing what he can to fight the biggest names because at this point he's a prizefighter living off of what little name value he has left.

Colby will wait for the very best matchup in his favor. I don't even mind his personality or schtick, but I have no idea how people can be fans of a fighter that doesn't fight.
He's got talent but in his last fight he really looked like he just lost the fight in him, he's just to inactive for anyone to actually care about him anymore.

Colby will wait for an opponent who is willing to fight in September (UFC 306 in Vegas) before the General Election.

His entire career is based on promoting Trump right now.

Dana gave Colby his unwarranted title shot right before the Caucuses so Colby could use his press to promote Trump, and give Trump an opportunity to show up to a fight before the primaries.

Dana and Colby will do the same thing for the general election.

Reactions: 777
Let Charles eat !

I would love this fight.

Do you really think Covington would take it?

If I remember right, it was Colby's idea!

Gotta give it to him, he's always looking for little advantages, in this case weight class lol

The Idea of him getting battered and finished by Charles is really, really appealing.

Reactions: HHJ
Same thing he did when he lost his actual prom date, jerk off alone

Everything I've seen from you today was dumb. At least the India thing was endearing in some way
The fact that youre paying such close attention to me is kinda bizarre . I sure as hell dont follow/police anyone like that

He's got talent but in his last fight he really looked like he just lost the fight in him, he's just to inactive for anyone to actually care about him anymore.
yep 100%. no one cares if they dont remember your last fights

Yes, he did.

Yeah, I'm sure they hate free publicity. Covington called Garry's wife a whore. There is real beef, at least on Garry's part. The fight sells itself.

Yes, they are.
I thought Garry was 185? Never even seen him fight

Back