Best Wu Tang Clan tracks

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
What would you recommend? I think that Wu Tang Clan is universally recognised as the best rap/hip hop group ever, so that their best tracks would be the best rap ever?

This is a hidden gem under the Wu Tang Banner.

Triumph, Protect Ya neck are go to’s

Soo many dope tracks though

Last edited:
The 1st album is by far their best.

This reminds me -the Admins/Mods need to bring music talk back to the Mayberry instead of separating it to that failure of a forum that was created some years ago.

Keep the traffic here in the Berry

I think a great example, and the one with possible the best opening hip hop verse ever (Inspectah Deck). In College, me and a few friends started a Wu Tang Cover group called Drastic Rap Tactics, and used to enter Karaoke contests lmao.

And one of the best hooks and instrumentals ever:

Reactions: Zer
Some favorites of mine are Reunited, Triumph, and Mystery of Chessboxin.

If I were listing the solo albums I’d say Cold World, Assassination Day and Criminology.

wu-gambinos
incarcerated scarfaces
4th chamber
shadowboxin
bible (basic instructions before leaving earth)
the faster blade
Daytona 500
assassination day
1 800 suicide

I haven't really listened to them in a long time probably since the end of high school but these jams I still remember and can remember the beats and some lyrics

still I like BCC better

Lots of good ones already posted
For me:
Wu Tang
Lox
Dipset
Those are my favorite 3 Rap groups

Last edited:
Some of their solo stuff is arguably even better.

Liquid Swords might be GOAT rap album. Cuban Linx is a masterpiece too.

some highlighting the absolute insane raps that i feel like we dont see nowadays
inspectah deck from triumph on of the best verses blew my mind when i first heard it

raekwon on faster blade on the most underrated wu songs

a group effort where they all kill it

I prefer the solo stuff by and large, but my favourite track from the group is

it's all wu to me if it's got that shaolin sound and at least some core group members spitting

I mean many of the bangers in solo albums have like half the group on them anyway

edit good thread it got me to crack open my 90's new York stuff again
Big L rest in peace

I think a great example, and the one with possible the best opening hip hop verse ever (Inspectah Deck). In College, me and a few friends started a Wu Tang Cover group called Drastic Rap Tactics, and used to enter Karaoke contests lmao.

I like Method Mans verse on this one.. when he’s on he’s amongst the best of the bunch. I’ll probably catch flak for that but I don’t care, ive heard so much shit from Wu-Tang over the years (unreleased stuff, free styles that were recorded from radio spots) where he just outshines all the others.

I guess that’s my hot take for the day.

Back