Are you cats really so jaded

I'm an absolute UFC hater and even I can admit that was probably the best card the UFC will ever put on. (After typing that, I had the thought, "It's all downhill from here, boys!" so maybe I am jaded lol.)

Don't get depressed by losers that don't know how to appreciate something good when it comes along. They probably can't spell appreciate, hate life, complain a lot and have a brain the size of lemur poo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Lemur poo...ffs man lol

I'm an absolute UFC hater and even I can admit that was probably the best card the UFC will ever put on. (After typing that, I had the thought, "It's all downhill from here, boys!" so maybe I am jaded lol.)

Yeah but I like you so you get a pass lol.
You've brought laughter and that's important ;)

That makes me wonder... has anyone ever bungie jumped naked while jerking off?

You just know some fucker has done it somewhere, at some stage...
I don't know about Bungie, but I watched a hot chick skydive naked, that was fun lol.

Lemur poo...ffs man lol
Also, if they could get a girlfriend then they'd be bat shit crazy & pee like this in the bedroom....

huieiuj1hb531.gif

UFC 300 was the best card in a long time. The first fight could have been a main event on a fight night. Bloody rippa!!

Also, if they could get a girlfriend then they'd be bat shit crazy & pee like this in the bedroom....

huieiuj1hb531.gif

UFC 300 was the best card in a long time. The first fight could have been a main event on a fight night. Bloody rippa!!
I'll rippa...hole in your forehead, and fuck your brains out lmfao!!

The card was great. I ignore any bitching

I generally ignore most of it sir.
But anytime I can possibly say the right thing at the right time, I try to do that.

Im old and I'm supposed to set a good example for the cunty little kids lol

That even after a card like that you're still going to shit on everything?
I can't imagine being that miserable and I have reasons to be.

For fuck sakes you guys make me depressed sometimes.

~fin

Agreed - to make it worse, most of the people bitching did not pay for the card.

I was saying it the whole time, people shit all over 300 for no reason. I didn't get why this card was called bad or lacklustre, I even saw some people say 299 would be better. Very happy with this card has to be top 5 at least all time UFC cards.

My friends came to my house, we ate tacos, we laughed, ran around the room screaming like children at the conclusion of the BMF fight, talked shit to each other during the WMMA portions, and fell out our seats during the finale. 10 out of 10, would do again.

Our boys all wrestled together in HS, the best of friends, good times. I cherish them.

Back