Aldo giving free demonstration of what healthy lifestyle, dedication, and professionalism looks like

Isn't Aldo fighting out of his contract?

Last time I checked he wanted to do boxing but had to ask permission to uncle Dana.
That was his last fight on his current deal, said he was going to talk with Dana about maybe renewing.
Think even he was legitimately surprised at how good he looked out there.

That was his last fight on his current deal, said he was going to talk with Dana about maybe renewing.
Think even he was legitimately surprised at how good he looked out there.
I guess he needs to weigh in his options.

The UFC will pay him 6 figures... IDK how much he can make in boxing since he is 37, not really that good and relatively unknown.

Fedor, DJ, GSP, and Aldo are my Mt Rushmore/top 4 GOATs. No failed drug tests, insane streaks/strength of schedule, and longevity in the sport

Andy and Jones easily DQ'd for failed drug tests. Andy gets an asterisk imo due to the fact he only failed a test after splitting his leg in half (plus I'm biased). Khabib is out for inactivity and lack of title defenses/top 10 wins.

Aldo looked pretty stellar. Super sharp, made smart decisions the entire fight, didn't slow down over the course of the 15 minutes

I stg he pushed away Martinez hands every single time he poked it out trying to find the range, it made me tired just watching it

I'll never get over how disgusting it is that Aldo didn't get the rematch against Conor. The most disrespected champ of all time, even above DJ

Isn't Aldo fighting out of his contract?

Last time I checked he wanted to do boxing but had to ask permission to uncle Dana.
Aldo will move the needle in the American boxing market on par with Sam Alvey's ascent in Karate Kickboxing.
Pay usually will be reflected as such.

Back