Aldo giving free demonstration of what healthy lifestyle, dedication, and professionalism looks like

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There is no professional fighter who isn't impress with Aldo's work ethic. Going down a weight class at 35+ years old, looking absolutely shredded, teaching young wolves striking and takedown defense masterclasses, he is showing everyone how it's supposed to be done.

There is no denying he belongs to the mount rushmore of MMA GOATS

Hello Conor, Jon Jones, this is also what class and sportsmanship looks like.

There's plenty of reasonable denying. Mount Rushmore isn't like a Hall of Fame, there are only 6 places, and arguments could certainly be made for Aldo not belonging there.

There's plenty of reasonable denying. Mount Rushmore isn't like a Hall of Fame, there are only 6 places, and arguments could certainly be made for Aldo not belonging there.
The whole argument itself sucks. Its just a reason for people to put Aldo down or someone else down for not being on their wack imaginary fake list and no one should be doing that. Fuck everyone's mount rushmore. Means nothing.

No.

The whole argument itself sucks. Its just a reason for people to put Aldo down or someone else down for not being on their wack imaginary fake list and no one should be doing that. Fuck everyone's mount rushmore. Means nothing.
No.

200w.gif

There is no professional fighter who isn't impress with Aldo's work ethic. Going down a weight class at 35+ years old, looking absolutely shredded, teaching young wolves striking and takedown defense masterclasses, he is showing everyone how it's supposed to be done.

Hello Conor, Jon Jones, this is also what class and sportsmanship looks like.

Jones is still at the top of the food chain in despite of his shitty way of life so it's not a good exemple lol.

There are 6 faces on Mount Rushmore?

Reactions: HHJ

Aldo giving free demonstration of what healthy lifestyle, dedication, and PEDs looks like​

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that USADA goes the way of the DoDo and all these past greats(Aldo,Holloway,etc) are looking better than ever after noticeable declines in their career trajectories.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that USADA goes the way of the DoDo and all these past greats(Aldo,Holloway,etc) are looking better than ever after noticeable declines in their career trajectories.
Someone forgot to tell Gaethje and Martinez to take some I guess.

Yeah I read all about that in Who Gives a Fuck magazine.

Jones is still at the top of the food chain in despite of his shitty way of life so it's not a good exemple lol.
Well. he has only fought once in the last 4 years and it was kind of a handpicked opponent. He barely won the last 2 before that fight (I still think Reyes should have gotten the decision).

Isn't Aldo fighting out of his contract?

Last time I checked he wanted to do boxing but had to ask permission to uncle Dana.

Fedor cucks told me you fall off and simply can't still be good decades into your career

Back