Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin can’t even take a clothesline right.

Taz having to line it up on commentary.

TK is listening to the minority, so he should instead listen to podcasts that don't get a fraction of what AEW draws in viewership? How many of these podcasters are running successful promotions or have jobs in the industry?
Oh', you mean the podcasts with guests who have been in/ran the wrestling business before? I'm not talking about that fat shit Conrad.

Stick your head in the sand all you want. AEW is a joke.

Reactions: HHJ
Oh', you mean the podcasts with guests who have been in/ran the wrestling business before? I'm not talking about that fat shit Conrad.

Stick your head in the sand all you want. AEW is a joke.
As I said they've been fired from every meaningful job they've had or have ran multiple promotions into the ground. There's a reason the only way they can get attention is by shitting on AEW.

What is this booking? Joe didn’t need the title strike to win this.

KHHHHHAAAAAAAN!

Heads need to roll after this Dynamite. This episode stinks! This company stinks!
qQXSah.gif

Welp, outside of the Edge/Penta match being good (even though we all knew the outcome beforehand) and Mina/Mariah kissing, that episode was a stinker.

As I said they've been fired from every meaningful job they've had or have ran multiple promotions into the ground. There's a reason the only way they can get attention is by shitting on AEW.
No, there's a reason they are shitting on AEW, and the numbers(ALL the numbers) reflect that. They're not saying anything that isn't true. No creative, no clue, no fucks given. These guys will be downsizing to TNA levels within two years.

Reactions: HHJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back