Adesanya VS Conor @ UFC 300

Adesanya can't make weight for midget division.

Conor is a 185lb fighter and they both are draws, wouldn't put it past the UFC.

I wouldn't be surprised, but man the hype leading up to it!

commision won't allow it,if poatan smoked izzy imagine what conors left hook will do

Are you really that stupid, to believe that FW Conor's left is more powerful than MW / LHW Pereira's left hook?

That's a new level of clueless stupidity.

You think Nate Diaz would have a chance against Pereira? <45>

Are you really that stupid, to believe that FW Conor's left-hook is more powerful than MW / LHW Pereira's left hook?

That's a new level of clueless stupidity.

You think Nate Diaz would have a chance against Pereira? <45>
Nate can actually kill him,Alex got no ground game

The fight seems ridiculous and absurd BUT I always felt like the UFC 300 main event was going to be something totally out of left field, and it won't be a mundane fight like a champion vs number 1 contender fight, and thats why its taking so long to announce. So it would not shock me. its a mismatch but can't say I'll be overly shocked at something random and peculiar like this

That's a ridiculous statement to say conor will fight izzy. Conor would get molly wopped with ease. Now both could be on the card with izzy fighting someone like khamzat or strickland. And then conor could fight chandler or diaz

That would be a holy shit fight. I don’t know why it would be ever be done but…yea

There’s a better chance it’s Nate vs Conor. Izzie toys with Conor for a round or two then fucks him up.

There’s a better chance it’s Nate vs Conor. Izzie toys with Conor for a round or two then fucks him up.
Plus that height difference and limb difference would be astronomically funny.

Imagine back in the day having Jon Jones fight someone like Khabib. It wouldnt be fair. Thats the comp I get that comes to mind

Back