Crime 3 Missing Surfers Found Dead In Mexico

locals-only.jpg

I've been down there in the past many times to surf. There are some great breaks from Rosarito Beach and south. We quit going at least 7-8 years ago as it became too sketchy. I would go with a neighbor and some friends in his shitty RV. We figured it ran well, but it was not so good someone would want to steal it or mess with us... until they did. We had to swerve around some bandits that were blocking a road acting like they needed help for their broken down truck. That was the last time.

Tragic shit... those guys just wanted to have a good time and likely didn't carry much worth robbing them for.
How does a socal surfer guy end up being a hateful bigoted religious psychopath? Shit blows my mind. You get to enjoy one of the best lifestyles on earth, the thermostat is stuck on 72 degrees with an ocean breeze, and you're like "I'm gonna devote my life to being a fascist cultist that spreads hate against everyone that doesn't look like me"

Least chill, least cool, most hateful surfer I've ever met. Me and my kies board look down on you in shame. Stay out of North County gromit

1000002315.jpg

Last edited:
How does a socal surfer guy end up being a hateful bigoted religious psychopath? Shit blows my mind. You get to enjoy one of the best lifestyles on earth, the thermostat is stuck on 72 degrees with an ocean breeze, and you're like "I'm gonna devote my life to being a fascist cultist that spreads hate against everyone that doesn't look like me"

Least chill, least cool, least hateful surfer I've ever met. Me and my kies board look down on you in shame. Stay out of North County gromit

View attachment 1042342
Believe it or not, it's possible to enjoy surfing and also have a brain.

I was just in Ensenada in sept. Downtown was decent especially by the ocean but holy hell it is shady as hell outside of that.

surfers like to disrispect people and no no with cartels and add t that they are americans and how they act when they are in so called 3rd world countries lol

surfers like to disrispect people and no no with cartels and add t that they are americans and how they act when they are in so called 3rd world countries lol
- Here surfers usually save a lot of people drowning in the sea, usually fishermen. Even thought some fishermen dont like them.

Committing 4 murders and torching the vehicle seems a little spicy for a robbery. They even killed the dude whose property they dumped the surfers bodies on.
It's possible they saw something they shouldn't have. I imagine it wouldn't take much for the cartel to consider someone a liability. Nor would they think twice about plugging those holes.

Back