Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

It’s hard to argue that peak Thor wasn’t top 3 strongest humans ever. There were some years Big Z was insane though too.

I wish Thor didn’t tear his pec. He would have been special when he was trying for the PL WR.

I wouldn't have been surprised if he got the PL wr without the injury. Hope he stays healthy as he gets ready for another big deadlift wr attempt

It’s hard to argue that peak Thor wasn’t top 3 strongest humans ever. There were some years Big Z was insane though too.

I wish Thor didn’t tear his pec. He would have been special when he was trying for the PL WR.

In retrospect looking back at those contests that Thor lost there were Key moments where Thor had metal lapses , he probably is the most Talented Strongman Ever but little mistakes separate him from 3 possibly 4 titles instead of just the 1. Big Z and Brian were super clutch in their championship years. It stings for Brian that one of his losses in 2010 was a Tie Break on Call Backs where one of the loading events he had won but got careless and a bag fell off the apparatus, game of inches sometimes.

Back