Illia Topuria Is Already Becoming Insufferable

If topuria wins both BMF and UFC belt he is the first real double champ

Do you ever try and say anything that people agree with? I’m sensing some kind of defence mechanism in these posts, like you want to interact with people but you can’t handle criticism of your actual opinions, so you roleplay as an idiot

Nah, Hill is just an antagonistic person. He puts that out there himself
That could very well be true.
I don't know nor do I associate with anyone who knows him; so I can't speak with any certainty.

Fanboying and requesting autographs sort of behind the scenes then changing things up to being antagonistic in front of cameras is definitely not consistent behavior.

There has to be some method to it, but it does the opposite to me, if anything. I don't want to watch duckers, divas and primmadonnas. Give me Fedor, Hendo, Wanderlei, Poatan, Glover etc.

I get it man. I hate it too. I was just trying to find the logic behind it, and it's either they're simply douches, or they are indeed playing hard to get in order to stir up more interest.

Do you ever try and say anything that people agree with? I’m sensing some kind of defence mechanism in these posts, like you want to interact with people but you can’t handle criticism of your actual opinions, so you roleplay as an idiot

It's how I feel

I get it man. I hate it too. I was just trying to find the logic behind it, and it's either they're simply douches, or they are indeed playing hard to get in order to stir up more interest.
No you made a good point. They gotta be doing it for a reason after all. Just seems crazy that the sport of ultimate tough guys now forces you act like a baby on Twitter to make $.

Back