I HATE ESPN

Lol i like watching volleyball could not care about nba nfl mlb so that what you guys deserve watxhing boring sports lol have a women explain it to you what boring thing is going on right tjat second in nba nfl or mlb game

I'm not even talking the actual sports, I'm talking about the sports news/analysis shows with these loud obnoxious women reading cue cards and squawking about stats when they have no idea what they mean. Then there's the live baseball/football broadcasts with female co-commentators blabbing non-stop with useless verbal diarrhea.

DVR is a throwback. Crazy to me that people still use them. I used to set mine to record any MMA content available; pride re-runs, TUF, Tapout, IFL, etc. It was a simpler time. I was so thirsty for content.

I'm not even talking the actual sports, I'm talking about the sports news/analysis shows with these loud obnoxious women reading cue cards and squawking about stats when they have no idea what they mean. Then there's the live baseball/football broadcasts with female co-commentators blabbing non-stop with useless verbal diarrhea.
I am just jokimg i know but they are way to many uselezz people on espn. Charls barkley is saying we are dumbing down new generation true there is way to many dumb people on news sport politics tv including charls and company on tnt

espn doesn't set the ppv price, that's the ufc lol

still though I feel you on the DVR. Hate it when the guide is inaccurate
I read that UFC had nothing to do with the PPV price. It said ESPN/Disney were responsible. Well, it's to expensive no matter who sets the price.

I read that UFC had nothing to do with the PPV price. It said ESPN/Disney were responsible. Well, it's to expensive no matter who sets the price.
Ah okay well if so I stand corrected.

Yer right, bottom line is it’s too expensive

I don't think ESPN does anything - the only mention I've seen are random sports analysts taking 30 seconds to report the results of the latest UFC card before talking about baseball or some shit. The closest I've found is the weekly Good Guy/Bad Guy podcast with DC and Chael that's actually pretty good, but not as good as what they used to do on Fox Sports 1.
While looking in DVR listings for baseball, I've seen something here and there called "UFC Live" which I suspect is the pre-live card behind the desk build up show. UFC seemed to stop making these FS1 type shows, so eventually my interest in them faded after they went to ESPN.

While looking in DVR listings for baseball, I've seen something here and there called "UFC Live" which I suspect is the pre-live card behind the desk build up show. UFC seemed to stop making these FS1 type shows, so eventually my interest in them faded after they went to ESPN.

Shit I need to start DVRing this, thanks. I saw this too but thought it was like UFC Unleashed that just shows old fights. Looks like it is indeed a weekly news show focused on upcoming fights.

ESPN has turned into a social justice network. It's terrible and their ratings reflect it.
People really only watch ESPN for sporting events. Most just choose podcasting over shitty Stephen A Smith.

Back