Elections George Santos offers personalized video's for $200 on G-rated OnlyFans site

I understand that but as a country it is a bad look if you have a former elected official working at McDonalds or something later if he has no money imo.

That's just me though.

If a politician ends up working at McDonald's because they screwed themselves out of a pension, that's on them, bruh.

Santos learned the hard way the grifters club isn't very welcoming to people who look like him

"Because Santos served less than five years in Congress before he was expelled, he is not eligible to receive a pension."

So if he got expelled after 5 years, outed as a POS and a conman he would still be able to get a pension??

If thats the case, I really dont think that if you get expelled you should be able to get pension.
But then again politicians will never vote for something that gives them less money.
You'd think, wouldn't you?

I once got a Cameo from Žydrūnas Savickas as a birthday present. He told me to lift weights and be strong. He also told me to eat the chicken meat and not just the skin. Pretty inspirational.

Santos is so popular he now charges $350 per cameo.

Perhaps someone misunderstood him when he said,
giphy.gif

liz truss was forced to resign as Uk prime minister after 40 something days, she is still entitled to a pension ...crazy..
Presumably that would have been due to her being an MP before that, though, right?

Presumably that would have been due to her being an MP before that, though, right?
partly, but her pension massively increased cos she had the top job for a few weeks.£115 grand, plus up to 70 grand in expenses and permanent security paid for by taxpayers

Back