Freebie Alert Thread

isn't this always free?
It went free to play in November, 2023.

If you're ever curious about historic pricing, since Amazon price trackers don't really work for PC games, you can check the website I linked at the bottom of post #5 in my Game Services megathread OP. This is one of the most valuable resources to PC gamers in existence, particularly the wishlist tool if you register an account at their website (you can set it so that a push notification gets sent, as an email or through another app, but only if a game you wishlist drops below a certain price point; furthermore, you can tell it to only notify you if this is for a version of the game that activates on Steam, for example). I also advise installing their extension "Augmented Steam" for Chrome, Edge, or Firefox ASAP:

Last edited:
It went free to play in November, 2023.

If you're ever curious about historic pricing, since Amazon price trackers don't really work for PC games, you can check the website I linked at the bottom of post #5 in my Game Services megathread OP. This is one of the most valuable resources to PC gamers in existence, particularly the wishlist tool if you register an account at their website (you can set it so that a push notification gets sent, as an email or through another app, but only if a game you wishlist drops below a certain price point; furthermore, you can tell it to only notify you if this is for a version of the game that activates on Steam, for example). I also advise installing their extension "Augmented Steam" for Chrome, Edge, or Firefox ASAP:

WOW! This is GREAT! Thanks 'Mick!

Back