Boxing Discussion VIII

I haven't bet Loma yet. it's a clear gap in skills and I think he should be able to do pretty much what he wants to but George is tough and has sat down much bigger opponents. Loma is a slow starter and can lack killer instinct, it will have to be 1 way traffic for rounds at a time for the ref to jump in I think. Unsure on the bet, still thinking

Lipinets Dec at 5.00 - really small bet for action on 365

Who we got this weekend gents?

Usyk/Fury. I think usyk is the better boxer, have bet him, but fully expecting the judges cards to go to Fury and many claim 'robbery' after. It'll be close either way

Last edited:
Who we got this weekend gents?

Usyk/Fury. I think Fury is the better boxer, have bet him, but fully expecting the judges cards to go to Fury and many claim 'robbery' after. It'll be close either way
I have Usyk +100.

I think Usyk is the better boxer with better foot and head movement.

Is Briedis a dumb bet at +450?
I feel like this is his career fight the layoff might have helped with the miles on him but is he done and getting one last paycheck??

I've had a bet on Fury by Decision x Usyk most punches thrown at +1500 as a bit of a hedge on a "robbery"

Is Briedis a dumb bet at +450?
I feel like this is his career fight the layoff might have helped with the miles on him but is he done and getting one last paycheck??
Careers going in different trajectories. First fight was close but Jai being young should have improved since

I think Fury losing a point would be a good bet too tbh. Cant find a market but i expect him to play rough, hold, lean etc. He'll be fighting on the edge, wont surprise me if hes docked a point

Back