Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Military retiree here and hardcore to the bone Democratic member. Trust me there are a LOT of military members who loathe Trump and what he stands for. There are some who will treat every word from Trump as gospel, but don't let the boisterous talk get you down.

Stay strong, get active, and keep the faith.

My dad served in Vietnam and can't stand Trump because of how he has all this fake patriotism (among all the other shit). He says it's entirely obvious that he is full of shit and seeing him claim to be patriotic and hugging the flag as a gesture of his "love of America" pisses him off.

Also, back in 2016 just after he got elected, my neighbor's dad who is a WWII vet stopped by my garage when I was doing some yard work, and was also highly irritated that the country elected Trump. He had basically the same view that my dad had of Trump. The guy is such a conman and just shit human being, I just can't wrap my head around people looking to him like the second coming of Jesus.

people acting like it's 2016 all over again...

trump derangement never left and it's as strong as it ever was. think for yourselves damn it!

The judge overseeing Rudy Giuliani’s bankruptcy case said he was “disturbed” so little progress has been made in sorting out his finances, and refused Tuesday to lift a legal barrier that has kept the former New York City mayor from appealing a $148 million defamation judgment.

poor rudy is having himself another week

we've got a round of mugshots coming in hot

b621db4e.jpg

this motherfucker going to jail for cheeto benito lol. jesus christ I think i figured out how the mango molester is still alive with his advanced age and poor diet. he's clearly siphoning the life out of this guy

b621db4e.jpg

this motherfucker going to jail for cheeto benito lol. jesus christ I think i figured out how the mango molester is still alive with his advanced age and poor diet. he's clearly siphoning the life out of this guy

He's facing the very real possibility of dying in prison for someone who wouldn't even make the effort to fart in his general direction.

Sad.

b621db4e.jpg

Law & Order!

Back