Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GOmuGSOWIAA1CfQ

TBF conservatards had the same exact reaction to Colin Kapernick and other issues. Both sides do this lame shit.
Careful you're gonna get a lot of hate by being logical and pointing hypocrisies like that. If there's anything leftists and the far right hate it's accountability. Why accept your faults when you can point out other peoples faults?

Last edited:
TBF conservatards had the same exact reaction to Colin Kapernick and other issues. Both sides do this lame shit.

there's a reaction because people see a real, verifiable, concerted effort by leftists to destroy america. and they're good at doing it and they're good at holding their target's own standards against them while playing a completely different game themselves.

"as a true american, if you value free speech and free expression so much, shouldn't kepernick be able to kneel? and oh yeah, we're gonna burn down the country and censor YOUR speech as much as possible".

Genuine question for the people who believe in the multiple gender thing:

If genitals and biology don't define gender then how does altering them through surgery and hormones somehow affirm gender?

I'm really curious. Feel free to pm me an answer if you're worried about being flamed here I just want an answer. A lot of this shit just doesn't make sense to me.

Back