Social Toy Collectors Thread

"Tomorrow (Saturday, 05/18/24), the latest character to roam the halls of the Figura Obscura shall be revealed, and you are invited to join us starting at 9am EST. Here is what you need to know:

We will do 2 sale drops at StoreHorsemen.com tomorrow – one at 9am EST and another at 8pm EST.
This is similar to what we have done in previous Figura Obscura sales, allowing Legionnaires from across the country, and all over the world, a chance to secure this new release.

In addition to the figure, there will also be additional items with this same theme (pins and mugs) and a very limited number of “All In” sets which will include 1 of each of the items for sale.

These items are all IN STOCK and limited to the inventory on hand! Shipping will begin immediately after the sale. Due to the volume of orders we expect to receive for this Figura Obscura, it could take 3-4 weeks to get all orders out. Please be aware of this timing when ordering since even orders placed in the first minutes of the sale could take a few weeks to ship.

Are you ready for the return of Figura Obscura? Then join us tomorrow at 9am EST at StoreHorsemen.com"

WWW.StoreHorsemen.com

Probably going to be a Mummy/Egyptian figure with accoutrements.

gods-front_4ee9c416-a390-40b1-a447-7a21b9e8afe3_1024x1024@2x.jpg

The release is up. Not my cup of tea, but I thought the thread would be interested.

The release is up. Not my cup of tea, but I thought the thread would be interested.

I really like the stuff they're doing but finding it over here is a pain. Which is probably a good thing for my finances ....

In other news, I do chuckle when I go on their website and it comes up as " semen.shop"

Last edited:

was hoping for an anubis or horus (knew it’d be anubis though). unfortunately, i don’t like the figure. being disappointed in a 4H anubis fig was not on my 2024 bingo card

Back